For Sale mini truck stuff, MC and Skye and WARN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I sold off my 87 4runner so I am sitting on a ton of parts that will not fit in my 02 LC100. I know I went down the mall cruiser road, but as soon as I own my new LC 100% percent it will become my expedition rig. But in the meantime I need to clear some space in my shed. Here it goes:

Marlin Dual adapter (NIB) 21 spline [STRIKE]$320[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$300[/STRIKE] $250 Sold
Marlin 23 Spline Input gear (NIB) [STRIKE]$125[/STRIKE] $100
Top Shift Transfer case (2) $75 each ($150 shipped)
Marlin triple drilled t-case flange (2) (New) $7 each Sold
Skye offroad hi-steer kit (New) $350 sold
Skye offroad steering stabilizer (New) $60 Sold
Skye offroad Steer box mount (new) $30 Sold
340f Transmission $150
front axle housing and one knuckle $150
35x12.5r15 Truxus MTs (4) on black steelies great tread $1000 Sale Pending on the Tires
Black 15x8 steel wheels $125
Warn 8724-50 Needs cable $600

I am negotiable and I do enjoy bartering so let me know what you have. I am in Lincoln IL 62656 and all items will have shipping extra. I will get pics as requested, but I will not be able to post them until Sunday. Let me know because I need this stuff gone.

Last edited:
Flanges are sold Pending Funds. These prices are negotiable, I need to put this money into my new vehicle so I want it all gone. I can drive to meet people place instead of shipping.

Winch photo:

100_0438.jpg

100_0474.jpg

It is no longer on the mounting plate, nor does it have the cable.

Last edited:
You have a PM

Not positive on the year, and I do have shifters with them. They do need cleaned up through.

Skye off roads kit is similar. It has DOM bars, here is link.

I also have the stabilizer and mounting hardware to go with it.

Stabilizer is sold pending funds, and the high steer kit does not come with a pitman arm. It is designed to be used with the factory ifs steering box arm.

High steer kit is sold pending funds, price drop on the MC dual adapter and the input gear.

Hello, do you know if the input gear would work to convert my single case 21 spline 4.7 marlin TC to a 23 spline. I currently run the W56 5spd but have an R151F (turbo) 5spd to drop in, but need to swap the input gear out so the spline is 23 vs 21. I don't know if the input grear is different with the 4.7 vs stock 2.28.

I believe that would work, I would have to call Marlin to be sure

where are you located?

I believe that would work, I would have to call Marlin to be sure

I've called Marlin about this a few months back and they would sell me just the 23 spline input gear that would mate to my 4.7 case. I have a top shift case from my 85 4Runner that has the Marlin Crawler gears in it. I thought there were two different inputs, but if not maybe we can make a deal.:cheers:

Let me know...

Can you send me a picture or Marlin part numer, or measure the dia of the gear, teeth count etc. so I can ask them and explain what you have.

Doing some research on Marlin's website leads me to believe that this adapter is for stock gearing only.

Sent you a PM back about tires

Steering box brace is sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom