MINI-TRUCK STUFF! 22RE-T, Tranny, etc... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

zuluzeugma

SILVER Star
Threads
My buddy and I are starting to finish up his mini truck project and have some left over shiz...

86ish 22RE-T ECU and wiring included. No smoke, no blow by on the turbo, pretty solid motor, just to peaky for dual cases so we went back to 22RE. Would make an awesome motor to put in an around town truck. I think its got about 176,XXX miles on and it had a head gasket done about 5K miles ago. - $800 OBO

85ish W56 Tranny. We never drove the truck with this tranny since the other tranny already had Marlin 1st in it. I think its in pretty good shape. You can shift through all the gears and they seam tight. $200 OBO

85ish 4 cyl. rear axle comeplete drum to drum. Stock gears, open third, truck ran fine with it we just swtiched it out for a V6 rear. $150 OBO

We also have the chassis of the IFS turbo truck laying around and a little bit of the cab. Theres some other junk laying around too, so if you think of something, let us know and we might still have it.

All of it is located in Longview, TX. We can help ship, but its on your dime of course and were totally cool with using MUDship too.

You can PM me or email leni at lenimoore@letu.edu.

Yes, we have the frame. not X-cab though...

do you have any interier parts?

i need the interier light cover.

I just bought an '85 Runner with auto trans. Now I want to swap for a stick shift. Will your W56 fit my Runner? If so, how much is shipping to 33615? You can either PM me or post it here. I check the board regularly. Thanks!

PM me your bottom dollar on the engine. I might be able to meet you in Mineola to pick it up (25 miles north of tyler where HWY 69 & 80 meet).

I just bought an '85 Runner with auto trans. Now I want to swap for a stick shift. Will your W56 fit my Runner? If so, how much is shipping to 33615? You can either PM me or post it here. I check the board regularly. Thanks!

Yes, this tranny will work... Shipping looks to be about 150 ground (might be slightly less). If you're serious about the tranny, check on MUDship as 150 bucks shipping is a lot for a 200 dollar tranny. Someone will probably be going that way and you can throw them a case of beer to toss it in the back of their pickup. I live literally 1.5 miles from I-20 so I can meet whomever right off the interstate with it.

PM me your bottom dollar on the engine. I might be able to meet you in Mineola to pick it up (25 miles north of tyler where HWY 69 & 80 meet).

PM sent

Everything is still for sale. Make offers

do you have body panels left from the ifs truck? I am looking for front fenders and rear arches (q panels). I know shipping would be bad... Just checking on prices.

no, no body pannels.

Tranny is gone.

Still have Engine and ECU with harness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom