Mini Truck Drum Brakes (1 Viewer)

The wheel cylinders on the drivers side of the rear axle on my 75 fj40 broke and I am having trouble locating replacement parts. I was wondering if a mini truck rear axle would have the same bolt pattern on the axle and I could go to u-pull it to get new drum brakes to drive on. I don't have money to convert to rear disc right now so that's not going to work.

Edit: I just looked and they are quite different, looks like I can't delete the thread though.

Last edited:

No. I've never tried it, but I'm certain that none of the parts are going to help you.

If you need drum brake parts, post up in the wanted section and you'll have plenty of people offering cheap or free parts.

To delete a thread, click the <edit> button on the first post in the thread, then check the box that says "Delete this thread?"

I dont think I have the option to delete it without a silver star. I have a thread in the wanted section and I think I will be able to get the parts.

ive got a complete used assembly off a 78ish rear Curiser axle if your intrested.. Shoes looked great! PM me and let me know what you want..

im going disks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom