For Sale Mini truck and 4runner parts sellout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
community.webshots.com
Everything gone, feel free to delete thread

Last edited:
Most everything is for '84 to '89 4runners, '84 to '88 trucks, and a few parts for '83 and older trucks

How about a front winch bumper for a 1st generation P/U (83)? I'm over near columbus, ga

Needing a stock 4wd 79-81 front bumper, valance and the two valance brackts. Not listedbut checking just in case.

Needing a stock 4wd 79-81 front bumper, valance and the two valance brackts. Not listedbut checking just in case.

Thanks for the inquiry but I don't have any of that

What grey interior pieces do you have? and what switches do you have?

All interior pieces are dash parts only-no good dash pads though

Unsure which switches I have a box of them, what do you need in particular and I'll look

What year are the gas tanks? Condition inside?
Thanks
Pretty sure they are both for 84 to 89 4runner or 84 to 88 truck. One came from an '87 I think and the other came out of my 85 4runner when I converted to propane. Both in good shape, the one from the 87 appears to have been cleaned inside-I haven't had it cleaned but it is really clean inside.

I was looking for the single action switches, like the rear window lock switch, rear defroster, hazard switch, and a gray double stack sr5 console

I should have some of that, I'll look tomorrow

So far I have found 1 deck lamp switch, 3 rear window washer switches, 1 power antennae switch, 1 rear window up/down switch, I'll keep digging and see if I come up with more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom