Mini pick up wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
Daughter totaled her car today....she needs something with less motor and better mileage that I can put a freak'n cage in!

All kid'n aside, keep your eyes open for me if ya would. It'll be a daily driver that she might wheel a little. Good cab, AC and drivetrain.....I can work on the rest.

Thanks, Mike

Mike,

Maybe.... mileage, rust, overall condition?

Got you email on the tranny..... not real sure other then maybe swapping out to the 4 spd stuff. Erik would prolly know better then I would.

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

fj60

I will stop and look at it this afternoon..

They were wanting 1500.00 but said they were open to offers, and that they were taking it to the auction some time soon.

Glad your daughter is OK !!!

Mike

Mileage 143372

Brown Missing clear coat on hood and roof USED to be RED door posts have red showing in spots
Rear pass door has deep scratch

Windshield cracked

drivers seat missing 4in chunk rest of interior decent rear door missing int panel Does not have face for radio

Tires 1/2 tread May 2000 BFG AT 31 10.5 15

rust behind dr rear tire
appears to straight old truck all doors fit good

Starts good sounds good acts like high idle does not kick off
PS fluid leaks bad!!! runs right through almost

Mike

hey i have a 93 toy 4wd p/u i might be interested in selling. Needs the radiator cleaned out but other than that its in good running shape. The rear bumper is dented but thats a exterior thing. It has good michelin 31x10.50 A/T tires. PM for more info.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom