Mini build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, I'm here. Just took a while to get back with the snow storm down south. Spent a few days at my buddy's place to ride out the storm and ended up leaving Steve the pig there. I will be building it regardless, but do have someone who wants to do a build and this was a great platform to start from. I'm moving this spring, so between that and getting my 55 ready, not much will happen to Steve the pig until the fall. I will likely drop him off at my blaster to re-blast and epoxy prime him for storage.

Yes, I'm here. Just took a while to get back with the snow storm down south. Spent a few days at my buddy's place to ride out the storm and ended up leaving Steve the pig there. I will be building it regardless, but do have someone who wants to do a build and this was a great platform to start from. I'm moving this spring, so between that and getting my 55 ready, not much will happen to Steve the pig until the fall. I will likely drop him off at my blaster to re-blast and epoxy prime him for storage.
Looking forward to updates after you get moved and get Steve back from your friend's place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom