Miner ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes I had my cruiser out this weekend and the weather in washington has Its moments anyways,does anyone know where to get new wiper blades for it I went to schucks napa autozone fredmeyer carquest and no one had any I thought this would be easy,or a part #.Thanks

I had to order mine from the dealership

the wipers are too short for most autodroid places to carry them....SOR/TPI/MAF/CCOT/others are probably your easiest bet.

Go to Wal-mart, buy their el-cheapo 12" blade inserts (or whatever their smallest size is), use a pair of sidecutters (wire cutters) to cut em down to size on the non-locking end, pinch the end of the metal sleeve the wiper's in, and voila, you have wipers again, and for only $2 or so!!

Now was that really that difficult??
:D :D :D :beer: :D :D :D

I actually picked up a pair of 13" wipers that are typically used for the back window of a mini-van. With the additional fittings included in the package, it was an easy fix/swap for my ailing wipers.

yeah,

the 13" ones are the way to go.

i actually rarely use my wipers any more, especially because they are right beside the wiper motor in the back of the cruiser. ha ha.

i got some rain-x and it really works. i have it on all my windows. don't even need wipers anymore.

jonathan

here's another post of this.

jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom