eBay (Mine) Florida: 1984 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 - Ambulance doors - price reduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185020233984
I thought I'd be passing this onto my son one day as he's been growing up in it, but it doesn't get driven much lately and it's time to pass her on (again).

I've had her about 6 years from the previous owner who I understand had it in the family for a long time. I am possibly owner #2 (in NY) and #4 (in FL). It spent a brief stint in CO with owner #3 before I bought her back.

Full details are on the ebay listing:

Here are some details:
ARB Air compressor - front / rear locking diffs
40Gal MAF fuel tank
ARB front bull bar with hella bright flood lights (toggle switch on dash), lights up the neighborhood or trail!
Warn Winch
Warn rear bumper
BARN Doors - imported from Australia and professionally fitted (PO)
Snorkel
Roof rack included with automatic backup flood lights
Armored skid plates underneath
Rock sliders
CB Radio
+ Lots of other good stuff

Asking $28.5k on ebay but open to MUD offers. Contact me if interested 646-509-3438.

IMG_8914.JPEG

IMG_8920.JPEG

20150419_094524.jpg

20150419_094602.jpg

IMG_8925.JPEG

Last edited:
I know the seller of this truck and can tell you he is a good man. Knows his Cruisers, totally reasonable, would probably sell for much less to someone from here. Any buyer will be in good hands.

How did the sale go? I have an almost identical red 1981 fj60 with ambulance doors and I live really close to you.

I thought I'd be passing this onto my son one day as he's been growing up in it, but it doesn't get driven much lately and it's time to pass her on (again).

I've had her about 6 years from the previous owner who I understand had it in the family for a long time. I am possibly owner #2 (in NY) and #4 (in FL). It spent a brief stint in CO with owner #3 before I bought her back.

Full details are on the ebay listing:

1984 Toyota Land Cruiser Red 4WD FJ60. Expedition rig with ambulance doors!

Here are some details:
ARB Air compressor - front / rear locking diffs
40Gal MAF fuel tank
ARB front bull bar with hella bright flood lights (toggle switch on dash), lights up the neighborhood or trail!
Warn Winch
Warn rear bumper
BARN Doors - imported from Australia and professionally fitted (PO)
Snorkel
Roof rack included with automatic backup flood lights
Armored skid plates underneath
Rock sliders
CB Radio
+ Lots of other good stuff

Asking $38k on ebay but open to MUD offers. Contact me if interested 646-509-3438.

View attachment 2746162

View attachment 2746163

View attachment 2746165

View attachment 2746166

View attachment 2746200
Looks like it didn’t sell, what’s the plan now? I’m interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom