For Sale Minden, Louisiana-2006 UZJ100 LC Sonora Gold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 UZJ100 121,045 miles Sonora Gold $24,000
No Rust

2nd Owner-The timing belt was replaced @ 97,000 by the dealership prior to purchase. After purchase, I changed diff fluids w/ synthetic including transfer case. The AHC was flushed and refilled and currently at spec and operates fine. The transmission fluid was exchanged by my Toyota dealership after purchase. The front bearings were replaced including rotors and pads. Additionally, I changed the spark plugs/wires, fuel filter and re-banded CV axle boots. Rear Coils (OEM spec) were replaced and air bags installed to help tow my 3,500 lb camper and protect the AHC system. Recently installed new hood/lift shocks and battery. All scheduled maintenance has been performed by me including oil changes with TRD Oil Filters and Mobile 1 Syn 5-30. The installed tires are LT-275-70-R18 Cooper SST Pro on the stock wheels with no rubbing. Front Runner Roof Rack is very quite and all interior lights are LED. New speakers, USB conversion and Weather Tech floor mats...The air induction pump ( issue with 2UZ-FE 4.7 L) is working fine, but I have the bypass kit that will go with the vehicle. I also have the factory service manuals and several OEM parts that I have purchased that can be negotiated in the price. The seats are in excellent condition and the headliner has no stains. The cruiser is in excellent shape and well taken care of. The price is pretty firm with the extra parts and manuals, but will entertain any reasonable offer with them excluded. Shreveport Craigslist

IMG_9936.jpg

Nice looking truck, glws.

2006 UZJ100 121,045 miles Sonora Gold $24,000
No Rust

2nd Owner-The timing belt was replaced @ 97,000 by the dealership prior to purchase. After purchase, I changed diff fluids w/ synthetic including transfer case. The AHC was flushed and refilled and currently at spec and operates fine. The transmission fluid was exchanged by my Toyota dealership after purchase. The front bearings were replaced including rotors and pads. Additionally, I changed the spark plugs/wires, fuel filter and re-banded CV axle boots. Rear Coils (OEM spec) were replaced and air bags installed to help tow my 3,500 lb camper and protect the AHC system. Recently installed new hood/lift shocks and battery. All scheduled maintenance has been performed by me including oil changes with TRD Oil Filters and Mobile 1 Syn 5-30. The installed tires are LT-275-70-R18 Cooper SST Pro on the stock wheels with no rubbing. Front Runner Roof Rack is very quite and all interior lights are LED. New speakers, USB conversion and Weather Tech floor mats...The air induction pump ( issue with 2UZ-FE 4.7 L) is working fine, but I have the bypass kit that will go with the vehicle. I also have the factory service manuals and several OEM parts that I have purchased that can be negotiated in the price. The seats are in excellent condition and the headliner has no stains. The cruiser is in excellent shape and well taken care of. The price is pretty firm with the extra parts and manuals, but will entertain any reasonable offer with them excluded. Shreveport Craigslist

View attachment 2114591
BUMP
Price Change 21,500...see Craiglist

Price has an extra zero in it on craigslist 215000

Undercarriage pics please
I tried posting some on here for another member and had no luck. I can send via email or text. I bought this cruiser over in MS @ Grey Daniels-Jackson in late 2015

I am a little confused on the Thread Bump and I thought I remember some do's and don'ts on classifieds when selling my 80 series but I couldn't find them by searching forum. I posted this 100 series for sale again on 11/22/19 in a new thread in classifieds. I hope it was not a big rule breaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom