For Sale Millington, NJ: 1994/Toyota/Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Long Hill, New Jersey 07946 United States
Mileage
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/475119354412707/
Up for sale is my 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser. I bought this vehicle to fix up and use daily, and have been using it daily since I bought it earlier this month. Non-locked, beige/brown cloth interior in good condition with 3rd row.

The Good: Mechanically sound. Clean frame. Pesky Heater Hose has been replaced along with the upper and lower radiator hoses, 4 new brake calipers, rotors, EBC Yellow brake pads, and Slee Offroad brake lines. Recent Monroe HD Shock Absorbers. Recent Ironman All Terrain LT265/75r16 tires. Recent front wheel bearing service. New transfer case, front and rear diff fluid, oil change. New air filter, spark plugs and PCV Valve/Grommet all from Toyota. Steering box adjustment screw has been tightened a little bit. Side mirrors are new aftermarket due to the original ones generating the infamous shake (included). New Optima Yellow Battery

The Bad: Again, frame is in fantastic shape, and the vehicle overall is structurally solid, however the body is in need of attention. There's a big hole in the drivers footwell where corrosion has wore through completely. I was originally going to cut this whole panel out and have a good donor panel welded in (ih8mud forums, cruiseryard.com/etc.). For the time being, old license plates fixed with self tapping screws act as floor, where previously floor didn't exist. Some rust behind the rear wheels, and on the apex of the wheel arch over the back right tire. Windshield has a couple chips, and one spider crack. Intake hose split but was sealed back up again with duct tape and is holding. Oil leak from front crankshaft seal, minor oil leak from valve cover gasket, and oil pan. Throws EGR code 71, and sometimes Throttle Position Sensor 41. Throws Transmission code 62 for shift solenoid #1. The first 2 codes don't effect the drivability. Sometimes when the vehicle is cold, it won't automatically shift back to 1st gear when pulling to a stop. To counter this, I manually shift to "L" before pulling away. When the vehicle is warm, it will function as designed in "D". Being an A442F, replacing the shift solenoids isn't too bad or too costly a job.

Clean title in my name, Will trade for a clean 4th gen 4Runner, GX460, or 100 series LC. Cash only otherwise.

Price: $5500

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.
See FB Marketplace link for more pics
IMG_5777.jpg
IMG_5771.jpg
IMG_5751.jpg
67397517627__E4264C85-BE22-4D2A-BFD0-EF1E08E00710.jpg
IMG_5720.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom