Miller Spectrum 375 or 375 Extreme? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wrong forum dude :flipoff2:

BTW, go with a cutmaster 39 - you'll be much happier ;)

Din' you use to be a MOD? Jebus, suck one cock and they take away MOD status??????:rolleyes:

I'll check it out.....TD used to be the one, the only. I think Miller is just copying their sheit.
Do you gots one?:confused:

Ed

Dude I haven't been a mod for like 3 yrs now :doh: :flipoff2: . I had a hypertherm 380, a cutmaster 38 and when I was in the consumer test group for Miller had a chance to use the 375. I now have the newer cutmaster 39 and really like it. Just seems like the ratings are more reliable versus what I'd had previously. If I were buying another plasma, I'd only look at Hypertherm or TD, then buy whichever I had better access locally for consumables.

BTW, Hypertherm at least used to, not sure if they still do, have an agreement with Miller. They either made the 375 for Miller or Miller made the 380 for them. Can't remember which way the deal went - but read up a bit on the hobartwelds forum and post this question in the right forum :flipoff2:

OK, I went to that forum and they seem to like it. One guy could not cut O2 bottles and was pissed:rolleyes: But everyone else who commented seemed to like it. They are about a hundy less than the Miller Spectrum 375 and they are still blue, like my miller stuff (VERY IMPORTANT:D)
I'm sold.....

Ed

Thermal Dynamics. The best you can find out there IMHO. Cookiemonster and I did a ton of research before throwing down some coin. Love it.

Thermal Dynamics - Home

They produce the Cutmaster as Junk mentioned. As usual, he is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom