Miller Light Commercial (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey have you guys seen the Miller Light commercial with the tiny beers? Well one of the first scenes with the 2 guys tailgating, they are standing behind a Cruiser. Looks like an early 60. Pretty cool

Saw that one a while ago down here in Florida. My family still thinks I'm crazy every time I notice a cruiser lurking in the background of a movie or commercial.

Have you seen the new Hardees commercial with Paris Hilton? No cruisers or beer but its pretty hot.

The new REI summer catalog has a 60 series in its pages. I'm the same way, If I spot a cruiser out, I'll yell and jump up and down. Most of my friends and realatives think I'm retarded. I dunno maybe I am. CRUISER RETARDED!

I always point out cruisers to whom ever I am riding around with............ my GF made me promise to only point out the 60 series and down, because there are so many 80s and 100s I was constantly saying "cruiser!cruiser!cruiser!" needless to say it irritated her.........Women just don't understand......

I was pointing out all the cruisers in the car too but Katie started hitting me every time I did got tired of that really fast. Getting punched in the arm 5 or 6 times a drive will wear on you.

I point out cruisers on TV, on the road, in magazines any time I see one. My wife hates it. So I taught my 6 year old daughter to look for them. As a matter of fact all my kids grow up looking for cruisers. Raise 'em right. Hey did anyone see the cruiser on the Godzilla vs King something or other movie? Coach fj40 '78 yeller, lifted, and ugly tires

Speaking of movies the Rundown with the rock and that guy from american pie has a 40 in it. Of course they refer to it as a heep and then run it off a cliff somewhere in south america. What a frickin waste, they could of gave that 40 to me. DAMNIT!

There is also a red 40 on a TV movie. Don't remember who is in it, but this a-bomb goes off in the end. They are in the city. Didn't give it justice though, the guy like hit a garbage pile and broke something. But I love seein them in movies and commercials, they are great!

movies

Godzilla vs King Ghidora....pretty cool for a cruiser movie.
I have it on VHS. :)
Slow Burn.....great 55 movie.
I have several, but in my
book none compare to Checkered Flag or Crash.
The end scene where the 40 wins the race but does
a couple of endos and a couple of roll overs is priceless.
The last scene is his hand sticking out from under the trashed
Cruiser and he gives a thumbs up!
The guy steals the Cruiser and when he first gets behind
the wheel he says "What a tank!"
Raven Hawk ( I think that's the title) has great scenes
with a 55 getting serious air.
Where Sleeping Dogs Lie......40s galore
Kevin Costner is in 2 Cruiser flicks. Parent Trap and Revenge.

Nice 40 in Kangaroo Jack and Jack frost nice lift "monster". Thanks Gundy for the King Gondrha siteing thought I was the only one. Posted on CCOT board a while back got no reply. There's no accounting for taste. New hobby collect movies with cruisers in them. Make a list. Coach yeller 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom