Military Server Cases as Drawer Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey yall I wanted to post how we turned our Military server cases into a solid Overlanding drawer system.

As a disclaimer, I will be upfront and let you know that we sell these cases.

If you are looking for an affordable option for a drawer system these server cases might just be what you need. Watch the video to see the two different ways that the cases can be configured. If enough people want to see a direct how-to with pictures on how I built the drawer I can provide that as well. It is pretty self-explanatory though. You have the ability to stack these or even remove them from the truck easily while maintaining a very finished look for something that is repurposed. The total cost in materials for the DIY drawer was about 42 dollars.4

The tools and the Materials are as follows.

Tools:
-Cut off saw
-Kreig Jig
-Circular Saw
-Drill
-Short Screw Driver
-Tape Measure

Materials:
-Server Case
-1x8 Common Board
-1/4 Inch OSB
-Kreig Jig Screws
-20 Inch Drawer Slides (cheap home depot

If you would like to order a case please get with me through my DMs for now. We are working on providing an inventory list with specs. The cases range from 125-200 dollars a piece depending on condition, brand, and size.

If you would like one built out the way the video shows we can talk about the cost for that as well.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 12.25.32 PM.png

DSC08515.JPG

DSC08518.JPG

The sizes for the cases that we have at the moment are
23x13x40
23x16x40
22.5x16x36
23x16x30

I am shipping out every Friday. If you want to get in for this friday payment and shipping information must be In to me bey Thursday..

For everyone emailing me asking about shipping.

The rates so far for the cases are ranging from 80-120 dollars to be shipped ups.

If I send them grey hound the rate is cheaper but you do have to pick them up at the station.

Arnaldo Larios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom