Military Michelin XZL, 9.00R16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Edit 1-16-06

Hello all,

well it appears our supplier has flaked on us, I am not sure when or if these will come in.

If you are still interested in pursuing these contact info@urbanlandcruisers.com

Raven Smith

Urban Land Cruisers will soon have some Military Michelin XZL 9.00R16 with about 70% tread.

These 16” tires are approximately 36.5" tall and 10.3" wide. The 34-35 I reported earlier was un- mounted, converts to about a 262/100R16

These are somewhat narrower than many tires of this diameter, that will let them tuck where many other 36” tires would not.

5 tires for:
$600 shipped west of the Mississippi River
$550 shipped east of the Mississippi River
$500 pickup at Urban Land Cruisers near downtown Atlanta

For now these are available only in sets of 5,

These will be coming to the shop in spurts, what we will do is take a $100 refundable deposit. We will be taking a maximum of 5 deposits for now planning to ship before Feb 1. As the tires come in we will assemble them in sets and collect the remaining balance in order of deposit and ship them. Balance will not be due until your tires are in hand and ready to be shipped, deposits will be held for a maximum of 60 days and are refundable at any time. After this first group ship we will take another group of deposits possibly larger or smaller depending on how fast these are coming in.

If you want a set send your deposit paypal to raventai at yahoo dot com final payment will be via paypal also,

We also have these available in 900R20 these are almost 40” tall but takes a 20” wheel, add $65 per set of 5, these can ship in about a week. No deposit que required.

Picture of a Michelin XZL 900R16
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/december/tires/xzl3080001.jpg

More pictures / info

http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photos5.htm

Raven Smith

Last edited:
Ok we will be looking for you on the next batch. :beer:

Think these would fit late model split rims, I think they are 5.5 or 6" wide rims. Too narrow?

That seams on the narrow side to me but could probably be done anyway, worst case might crown the tread some. I do not know what the recommended rim size is for these but I would guess 7-8"

On a split rim you would have to run an inner tube correct?

hmmmm, j springs wont be enough to run these i guess, does michelin have a smaller size in these? i love these tires and would like to run some.

Arsenal said:
hmmmm, j springs wont be enough to run these i guess, does michelin have a smaller size in these? i love these tires and would like to run some.

I would think that If a stock 80 can clear 34" then a J should be able to clear a narrow 36" like this, but I have not personally tried it, worst case you may have to lower you bump stops an inch.

Yeah, I'll have to run tubes. They have tubes listed on the links you had. I've looked at that page before for tire references. I'm in for a set, I'll be getting you a deposit next friday.

RavenTai said:
I would think that If a stock 80 can clear 34" then a J should be able to clear a narrow 36" like this, but I have not personally tried it, worst case you may have to lower you bump stops an inch.

sick....i may have to try this, i would love to have these tires, anyone ran anythying this big with j's? i guess i could do a spacer up front also to level it anyway:beer:

Buckums said:
can you post pics, links not working

I have not got the first group yet, when I do I will post pictures.

The links for for me both at home and at work and from what other have said the links for for them also.

Rich said:
What is the speed rating of these tires?

65 mph speed rating

But my cousin been running these on his Dodge Ram 3500 for four months. His truck can go 70-75 without a blowout.

Ray
93 FZJ80
Alabama

HI^C said:
anyother sizes?

325/85/16

11.00r16

11.00r20

8.25r16

xml xl xzl xcl

for now waht is listed, I will keep my open for other sizes and treads

I could really use 6.I have a dually pick up so 5 wouldn't do me much good. Any exceptions?? If so how much? Shipped to california,93455. Kyle

If I got you a M.O. in the mail today, how long do you think it would be before you could ship some? shipped to a business 72701. thanks, chuck

Rock hog. probably arround the 1st of febuary,

66, I'll get back to you on that one, if you rig takes 6 tires you really should get 7, if you damage one you will have a hard time getting a replacement. 6 would be $720, and 7 $840, shipped to California,

When is the second shipment coming in? Or do you know for sure? I might know another guy that would be interested in some for his dually too. Kyle

these will be coming in in bits and spurts on a roughly weekly basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom