Military Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Expertvoice.com is a great place to get a military discount on a variety of products. Goal Zero, Yakima, Mammut and Mountain Hardware are just a few of the companies that participate and offer 40% off MSRP. There are probably over a 100 companies that offer the military discount on there and the discounts range from 10-60% off MSRP.
Guidfitter and outdoor prolink are similar third party sites with discounts I’ve seen up to 35 percent off

If you're in Utah (maybe other states) and want to get your motorcycle endorsement, RideUtah.com offers a 50% discount on their course. Military and First Responders. Saves you $130.

Now, if I can only find a dealer with a deal on a Yamaha T7...

Got a buddy with a very nicely modded one looking to sell here in Texas.

Luke at 4x4labs offered me a military discount in the past after speaking with him. Not sure if it’s something he does for everyone but he was very supportive of the military and offered a code for a 10% discount. So if you need to get some sliders or bumpers for your rigs you can get a decent discount that way.
Well shucks, wish I had know that. Mine are waiting to be put on. Still proud to rep a company from my home town. They seem like a rad company.

For the active duty crowd. American Express platinum fees are waived. There’s some other cards with annual fees that are also waived do your research.
I was able to get 10% off military discount at 4WP plus 5% rebate with the card. Knocked off about $200 from an ARB bumper. (Plus the bumper came in with a few scratches, they knocked another $200 off vs getting a new replacement).
Also the awesome Oakley SI discount and a pretty good rebate from the card on top of that.
A lot of good deals out there you can stack and turn them into great deals.

I had no idea that Lowe's and HD offered this until I was behind a man in line the other day picking up a washer we had ordered online and he was presenting the cashier with his VA Card and asking for his discount. I'll be sure to ask for it moving forward.
Yep. It’s a big deal to HD… they founded the company with a focus on hiring vets… and interestingly they don’t offer an employee discount, but we get this nice 10% price cut, no questions…

I had no idea that Lowe's and HD offered this until I was behind a man in line the other day picking up a washer we had ordered online and he was presenting the cashier with his VA Card and asking for his discount.

Home Depot now wants you to go online ahead of time and register. I haven’t done it, and I’ll still ask. Both times I did that, they still gave me the discount with VA Identification card. But said they’re not supposed to.

Morrflate offers 10% to all Military &. Eternal, LEO, and First Responders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom