Military Battery Terminal Clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventuretoolcompany.com
SOLD OUT - Please see last post. Thanks

I came across a bunch of these Military Battery Terminal Clamps and thought some you maybe interested. They're huge and over built. The main bolt is 1/2 bolt/nut and is reversible so you can run your wires on either side and they fit a standard terminal post.

I'm only selling them in pairs (2) and plan on shipping them via USP from 64153 (KCMO).

$10.00 per pair plus S/H.

PM shipping/payment info.

Please Note: Please be patient, I only check my account when I have time/chance.

Thanks.
2010 Rope Rescue SWAT 148.jpg

Last edited:
yo britklr,

can you get 4 of those to my brother-in-law (Adam diesel 62) sometime this week? I will see if he can head out to pick those up before he heads back to Oregon!

Clint

Me, too. Two (2) pair, if available.

And PM sent.

I'll take a set if still available. PM sent.

Shipping Update

Hi -

I checked my PM's and I'll respond to each of them shortly, but I wanted to update everyone on shipping before I go much further with these.
I've not done alot of shipping and therefore I'm not to well versed on the cost associated with it. I took the Clamps (1 pair) to the Post Office this morning and weighted them, they weight 1.6 lbs....Did I mention these things are big...anyway, depending on where you live the shipping appears to start at about $7.88 for parcel post.
Obviously that's a lot for shipping compared to the $10 cost of the Clamps.

So, please keep S/H in mind when ordering. Talk to all soon.

Thanks.

Update-Sold out

Update - Sold Out -

All PM's returned

Everyone that I sent a PM to is on the list and I'll update you with your S/H cost and my PP acct.

Thanks for the interest and if someone cancels or if I locate more I'll repost.

Good luck on your build!

BritKLR

I'll take a pair....if you have a cancelation

Shipping Update

Thanks for all the S/H suggestions. I went the P/O over lunch today and learned about the "Flat Rate" shipping boxes/envelopes....So, shipping will be $5.00 flat rate.

This puts the total cost for one (1) pair of Clamps at $15.00. ($10.00 + $5.00 S/H)

If you purchase (2) sets of Clamps it's $25.00. ($10.00 + $10.00 + $5.00 S/H)

Now the bad news....I will be out of pocket for a couple days and will not be able to send these out till next week....I truly apologize for the delay, but it's was unforeseen. I will PM my PP Acct to everyone and will ship to those that I receive payment from upon my return.

Thanks.

No worries - PM me the Paypally info and I'll send lickity-split.

Thanks for all the S/H suggestions. I went the P/O over lunch today and learned about the "Flat Rate" shipping boxes/envelopes....So, shipping will be $5.00 flat rate.

This puts the total cost for one (1) pair of Clamps at $15.00. ($10.00 + $5.00 S/H)

If you purchase (2) sets of Clamps it's $25.00. ($10.00 + $10.00 + $5.00 S/H)

Now the bad news....I will be out of pocket for a couple days and will not be able to send these out till next week....I truly apologize for the delay, but it's was unforeseen. I will PM my PP Acct to everyone and will ship to those that I receive payment from upon my return.

Thanks.

Just you know that there could be $1 or $2 paypal charge unless people send you money as a gift. Anyway, you might want to add $2 extra to the cost. Let us know the payment info :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom