Milestar patagonia MT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s good to hear about how they do in terrain I haven’t seen yet. I’m running them every weekend in some NASTY Deep South, red clay mud.....some on steep hills with loose rock thrown in. They just about crawl through everything....not much throttle needed to clean or grab. Also, watching my buddies with various other big name mud and AT tires slide and spin and waggle around, revving a lot, it kinda makes you realize there’s something to these things.

Finally saw some of these on a jk. 35 12.50 20. Look awesome. Can't wait to get mine. Pretty much decided on 275/70 18.

I have 5k miles on my 315/75R16 D Milestar Patagonia MTs mounted on my 1997 Series 80. I found them on Amazon for $150 each, free shipping to my front door.

Love them - Smooth & quiet. 0 issues with traction so far.

They balanced out very well and look great.

20190407_112655.jpg

I have 5k miles on my 315/75R16 D Milestar Patagonia MTs mounted on my 1997 Series 80. I found them on Amazon for $150 each, free shipping to my front door.

Love them - Smooth & quiet. 0 issues with traction so far.

They balanced out very well and look great.

View attachment 2079975
How long ago was that? I just checked and it's 179 each.

Have been running the 40" Black label stickys for a year....super pleased

FB_IMG_1563399457878.jpg

I have 37s on and I'm at 25psi for the highway now and am still not getting a full contact patch. Hows your guys wear on the higher psi for highway. I'm thinking I'll need like 20psi or less before I get good contact. 37/12.50 R17 in a 17x9 wheel.

So I'm in at 18k miles now. I'm at discount tire getting these balanced again. My 3rd time in a 2500 miles. Not sure if it's the tires or the discount tire not doing this correctly. I've asked for specific tire pressure and when I asked if they did they said yes but i check myself and they are way off.

Also been told to keep inflating them higher to stop the wobbling at highway speed. Still had issues.

Let see how this turns out after this rebalance.

So I'm in at 18k miles now. I'm at discount tire getting these balanced again. My 3rd time in a 2500 miles. Not sure if it's the tires or the discount tire not doing this correctly. I've asked for specific tire pressure and when I asked if they did they said yes but i check myself and they are way off.

Also been told to keep inflating them higher to stop the wobbling at highway speed. Still had issues.

Let see how this turns out after this rebalance.
Do you run balance beads too?

So it seems to be running better so far. Went from 40 to 36 and now 32 psi. Not as rough but my acceleration seems to struggle a bit. Might have to find the sweet spot at 34 psi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom