Mildew smell thru A/C system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had two leaks in the windshield and the sun roof. I fixed both and pulled the entire interior out and headliner for cleaning. This didn't fix the smell. I seems to be coming from the A/C system. Is there a filter or something?

We also had a hard rain and no leaks but when I would come to a stop I could hear water sloshing. Im guessing it had a slow drain because now I hear nothing, checked all the door drains but can't crack this. Maybe it's the source of the mildew smell.

You guys have any ideas where water is being held or mildew source?

Pull interior fan,stick hand and arm in until you hit coil clean off crud, spay coil cleaner on it through fan opening,wash with garden hose on low. 30 minute job... go for ride Mike

Ozium -- gets rid of mildew smell. Nothing else worked after I had skunky water over the seats but this product! It's an aerosol, so just shoot it in the vents with ac off.

I had a sloshing sound from water entering and being stored in the gap (tube) that runs along the underside of PS doors. There are drain plugs on the outside under the doors that let out a flood of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom