Mild wheeling day trip on Friday, 4/3? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our Japanese exchange student is heading home early due to schools being cancelled as a result of COVID-19. He leaves Sunday. I never got a chance to take him out wheeling. I was thinking about doing some sort of mild day trip this Friday and wondered if anyone else would be interested in joining. 'Social Distancing' should still be easily doable even if we are driving together.

Our Japanese exchange student is heading home early due to schools being cancelled as a result of COVID-19. He leaves Sunday. I never got a chance to take him out wheeling. I was thinking about doing some sort of mild day trip this Friday and wondered if anyone else would be interested in joining. 'Social Distancing' should still be easily doable even if we are driving together.

I’m in if you’re planning on going somewhere that my van can go! 🚐

I might be interested in a day trip. I will watch for details. Thanks

I'm in the East Mountains so was thinking of what might be close and mild, just to get out and maybe get into 4 low. sounds like most of Jemez is still closed so I don't want to drive all the way there. Maybe just a trip down to Gordy's Hill (BLM) and take the easy routes. Or the Cabezon area I saw mentioned on a different thread.

I'm in the East Mountains so was thinking of what might be close and mild, just to get out and maybe get into 4 low. sounds like most of Jemez is still closed so I don't want to drive all the way there. Maybe just a trip down to Gordy's Hill (BLM) and take the easy routes. Or the Cabezon area I saw mentioned on a different thread.

I’m up for it if its an appropriate ride for my van. I’ll defer to your judgement about where you choose and whether you think it would work for me.
14EFEA44-3BF2-475B-A805-18A52740AE14.jpeg

I think I was too optimistic about being able to make this happen. Our student isn't particularly interested. He's a city kid that likes city stuff and is afraid of bugs. I still want to do this and am happy to lead some folks but I'm going to push the date back. People in my family are interested and I just have to accept that Takumi didn't get to do something that I like but he probably wouldn't enjoy anyway. So maybe next Friday, 4/10?

I think I was too optimistic about being able to make this happen. Our student isn't particularly interested. He's a city kid that likes city stuff and is afraid of bugs. I still want to do this and am happy to lead some folks but I'm going to push the date back. People in my family are interested and I just have to accept that Takumi didn't get to do something that I like but he probably wouldn't enjoy anyway. So maybe next Friday, 4/10?
Thanks for trying to get this going, and probably now is a tough time to make plans with others. Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom