For Sale Midwest Southern Illinois (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is my beloved 2005 LC 100 For Sale. Call or text me if you are serious buyer looking for a solid well maintained and strong running LC100.
Includes newer OEM brakes and rotors, brand new 4x OE suspension with Air Ride bags which ride like a dream. Mostly Highway miles, was used to tow my little aluminum Ranger to the lake. Other than the Air Ride Bags & K& N AF and Etrailer brake controller the vehicle is 100% stock OEM with no third party non toyota parts used. BRAND NEW AGM battery, brand new rear AC line. Everything works and was very well maintained. Mobil 1 synth only used. Timing belt, Alternator, water pump and all belts and hoses all were done when alternator went at 160k.

PM sent last Sunday...NO reply.

Yeah I dont know whats up with this guy. Maybe he decided not to sell? I dont know. If he wasn't a member of the forum I would have thought it was a fake ad/seller

My apologies if I have not been able to keep up with all of the posts and responses who contacted me.

For those who read my post and contacted me as instructed, thank you very much but this LC109 has just been sold to a nice and respectful forum member and owner In Texas who is going to surely enjoy owning it.

Enjoy your gently used LC100 Matt! Hope to see it still rolling well for a long time for you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom