Mid-Missouri junk yard find FJ62 (area code 573) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I drive by an auto salvage yard on the way to the shooting range and last weekend on the way there, my wife spotted this FJ62. She's awesome like that. I do not have any other info. Hopefully this helps someone!
IMG_8526.JPG
IMG_8527.JPG
IMG_8528.JPG
IMG_8529.JPG

great find. Unfortunately they did not pick up and their mailbox is full :(.
Did you happen to see the interior color? And what shape it was in. I’m needing quite a bit of 62 stuff (complete dash and bezels, door panels and seat covers). Thanks. Jim

Interior is gray and from what I remember is dirty but in good shape. I did not enter the vehicle or look at it that close but do not remember any rips. I should know better than to not check out the dash cap for cracks. The rest of the dash was intact. This must have just been dropped off and never picked (yet).

Interior is gray and from what I remember is dirty but in good shape. I did not enter the vehicle or look at it that close but do not remember any rips. I should know better than to not check out the dash cap for cracks. The rest of the dash was intact. This must have just been dropped off and never picked (yet).
I’ll keep pinging them. Thanks for the quick reply

That’s really close to me. Might have to take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom