Mickey Thompson or Toyo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would go with mickeys if you’re muddling a lot. Nothing beats a good set of mickeys!!
if you’re doing more mall crawling then, toyos. the pocket will thank you at the pump IMO

Thanks
mostly paved roads but where I live is only accessible on dirt gravel roads for 20 minutes-so really need all terrain and love the MT's I had on my wrangler-MT's made in USA and look better then Toyo but not sure about noise level on the road-some reviews say MT are quiet others noisy-guess I should flip a coin :)

Personally, the road noise is a bit of a sacrifice I was willing to live with. I put on dick cepeck’s extreme country MTs on my 02 burban z71 and gave me the confidence to drive anywhere and in any condition. If you see a lot of adversity on the road with snow and ice like I have here in New England, you should absolutely go with the MTs!
on the flip side-there has been a lot of developments on the hybrid tires that are aggressive like MTs but offer great highway drivability with tires like the ATX or KO2s
I haven’t had a set of these yet but Maybe a solid compromise.
only thing I’ve heard about KO2 are that the treads aren’tas deep and when they wear to about 50%the tire is rendered pretty useless.. so I don’t know:/

Another vote for the MTs as their parent company and main manufacturer is Cooper Tires which makes incredible tires. Previously had the S/T Maxx on my FJ60 and absolutely loved them (other than only lasting 30k miles), then had the AT3 XLT on for a bit before I sold the 60 and felt they were quite good. Currently have Falken Wildpeak AT3W on my 100 series and have been quite impressed with them in all aspects.

my current ride is 2000 lx470.
I lifted it 2” with ome kit with HD rears and I wanted to try something new as I’m not planning off-roading anytime soon due to the fact that my sons ages 13 and 4 are in to video games. Hunting and fishing will have to come later.
I put on lexani 33s. Lexani is a Korean tire maker, came on the scene with fancy high speed tires for exotic street cars. They recently put out ice rated tires and I love them.
I have about 10k miles on them still looks brand new. Super quiet on the highway and all the grip I want on the dirt road. Super confident I’m snow and ice. It really transformed the way I drive.
I would recommend either the beast ATs or MTs.
awesome tires. Cheap too. Wife loves them.

my current ride is 2000 lx470.
I lifted it 2” with ome kit with HD rears and I wanted to try something new as I’m not planning off-roading anytime soon due to the fact that my sons ages 13 and 4 are in to video games. Hunting and fishing will have to come later.
I put on lexani 33s. Lexani is a Korean tire maker, came on the scene with fancy high speed tires for exotic street cars. They recently put out ice rated tires and I love them.
I have about 10k miles on them still looks brand new. Super quiet on the highway and all the grip I want on the dirt road. Super confident I’m snow and ice. It really transformed the way I drive.
I would recommend either the beast ATs or MTs.
awesome tires. Cheap too. Wife loves them.
Dude, breaks my heart. Force them out of the house and take them now or it won't happen. They will thank you alter and y'all will have some great memories.

Dude, breaks my heart. Force them out of the house and take them now or it won't happen. They will thank you alter and y'all will have some great memories.
Bro, it’s all political now.
it breaks my heart everyday god damn day. Last time I forced them out, my wife said we don’t live in the Olden days anymore. And then the days ruined it’s like going fishing with a couple of stubborn mules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom