SOLD Michigan 2002 Lexus LX 470 Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
white
My Pearl White 2002 Lexus LX 470 with Tan Leather I have owned for 8 years. Loaded, 3 Rows w rear AC/Heat, Heated seats, Navigation/6 disc DVD player, sunroof, Tow hitch. Weather Tech floor mats, I just put $4,000 into the truck which includes. New Front rotors and brake pads. New fuel pump, and fuel tank sender. New front axels and ball joints and control arms. Tire Alignment, Newer BF Goodrich KO2 tires. New rear height sensor and New Alternator installed. Car runs excellent. All Lexus maintenance has been routinely completed. Timing Belt and water pump and spark plugs were done at 133K miles via Lexus. The interior shows Beautiful with no smells or tears. Books and Records. Fresh oil change last week. Clean title and Carfax (Do have a copy if you need) Asking $11,888 obo. Selling cause new LX is in coming.

Lexus11.jpg

Lexus2.jpg

Lexus1.jpg

Lexus3.jpg

Lexus12int.jpg

Any additional exterior/interior pics? Description of any body blemishes? Where has it lived its winters all these years other than salty Michigan?

Here are some pics of underbody. I believe my truck had rust proofing/protected to the underbody when purchased new. Not sure, looks clean for age. My truck has always been garage kept and has a car wash plan. Very little rust on under body compared to other I have seen listed for sale recently. Only real body blemish is a crack in the rear left bumper. The first and second owner was located in Ohio. If local come look and inspect, This truck is a deal considering the condition, recent maintenance and my asking price. I challenge you to find another truck maintained like this for 11K.. Anyone looking for a great truck send me a message, New LX is incoming...

lexusunder1.jpg

underbody.jpg

underbody2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom