Michelins or Dunlops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The time is coming to replace my tires. I wanted to go with the same size as my stock 18 inchers. What do you guys recommend? Michelin Pilot LTX, Dunlop Grandtrek, or Bridgestone Duelers?

michelins....................grandtreks suck.

As a side note, the Porsche guys get two-three different OEM tires. Anyone who has the dunlops usually request the dealership swap to the michelins prior to delivery.

Stay away from the Dunlops!

That has been my experience, in the distant past, with Dunlops: There are better tires out there.

BFG MTRs... :D

My first tires were the Dueler Revos, and would recommend them to anyone that share the same driving that I do. If the majority of your travels consist of on road than off, I'd go with the Revos.

had some Grandtreks on the 100 originally, slashed one side wall on a minor incident. Doesn't seem too strong... Ratings pretty low IIRC.

Have a look at the Tirerack.com surveys if you haven't already.

For what it's worth: I've been consistently riding Michelins for the 15 years I've been driving and they're worth every penny. I heard very dire stories about Firestones and Dunlop, for that matter. You know that Goodrich tires are Michelin, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom