SOLD Michelin LTX A/T2 285/65R18 All Terrain Tires Set of Four (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lightly used set of four Michelin LTX A/T2 tires. Highway/pavement miles only. Religiously rotated every 5K miles. Well cared for and always garage kept. No plugs. I purchased these brand new and they have plenty of tread life left.

$650 for all four tires.

Happy to answer any questions about the tires. I do have more photos to share. They are a great alternative to brand new for half the cost and no tax. Prefer local pickup in Austin, Texas. Once a deal is agreed upon, I'll have them removed from the wheels and bagged at my expense.

PRODUCT INFO
Michelin LTX A/T 2
All-terrain, all-season, all with one tire—the Michelin LTX A/T 2 light truck tire provides a great balance of off-road toughness and on-road comfort.

Experience industry-leading MaxTouch® Construction, which evenly distributes road forces to help retain tire integrity. Backed by an aggressive tread pattern, The Michelin LTX A/T 2 is made of a durable compound that resists chips and tears to handle the toughest off-road environments.

Off-road performance doesn't come at a sacrifice to on-road comfort. The Michelin LTX A/T 2 provides dependable all-season road traction thanks to circumferential grooves that resist moisture for maximum grip.

Michelin LTX A/T 2 Features

Michelin Comfort Control Technology reduces road noise and vibrations
Strong, off-road durability helps extend the tire's life by at least 35% longer than leading competitors, according to Michelin
Get reliable all-terrain traction on gravel from Michelin's MaxTouch Construction that produces a wider, more aggressive contact patch
Michelin LTX A/T 2 Treadwear and Warranty

These Michelin All-Terrain tires are backed by a limited, 60,000-mile treadwear warranty in addition to the standard workmanship and materials warranty.

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1332.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

Last edited:
Larger than factory
These are the larger upsized E rated?
Do they ride much stiffer than the stock Dunlops?
Larger than factory, yes, but only slightly taller (60->65).
The Michelin is slightly heavier than the stock Dunlop, but with tire pressures adjusted properly, I could not tell any ride difference between the two. From a performance perspective, the Michelin performed better in the wet. And if you spend 80% of your time on paved surfaces, these give the proper manners of a street tire with a little aggressiveness for off roading.

Let me know if you're interested in purchasing or know someone who is!

Larger than factory

Larger than factory, yes, but only slightly taller (60->65).
The Michelin is slightly heavier than the stock Dunlop, but with tire pressures adjusted properly, I could not tell any ride difference between the two. From a performance perspective, the Michelin performed better in the wet. And if you spend 80% of your time on paved surfaces, these give the proper manners of a street tire with a little aggressiveness for off roading.

Let me know if you're interested in purchasing or know someone who is!
How many approximate miles are on these tires?
I drive past Austin daily and could easily make a deal if there is still good life left.

You wrote 'rotated every 5K'. Does that mean they have 10-20K miles on them?
I currently have 295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Recons (great tire by the way) but was looking for a more highway biased tire for long trips and to save on gas.

How many approximate miles are on these tires?
I drive past Austin daily and could easily make a deal if there is still good life left.

You wrote 'rotated every 5K'. Does that mean they have 10-20K miles on them?
I currently have 295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Recons (great tire by the way) but was looking for a more highway biased tire for long trips and to save on gas.
Receipt shows installation with 3,366 miles on the odometer and tonight it shows 26,287. Doing the math = 22,921. Though I don't have a tread death pen, I did measure 7/16" of depth using a wooden ruler on all four tires. Plenty of tread life left, both from constant rotation as well as my constant effort towards tire management (e.g. I never turn the steering wheel unless the tires are rolling forward or backward, nor do I pretend I'm driving a sports car on the curves in the road).
Happy to share more photos, answer any questions, or talk on the phone if you want to request via direct message in the forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom