For Sale <Miami> 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Cement Grey *Overland Ready* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice looking rig. Cement looks good on a 100. GLWS.

Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Overland Ready, asking $17,000.00.

best contact is cgjane@GMAIL.com

I daily drive this LC over my 2016 Audi A4 70 miles a day, that is how much I love this rig. But my career is changing and I wont have time to travel like I planned.

I bought this March of 2019, Bone Stock and have done lots of work. Custom TRD Cement Grey Paintjob, Interior Seats Reupholstered in Black for a two tone look. This 2000 has a facelift to look like 2004+ Models. Replaced the Headlight Housing (with Diode Dynamics LED), Grille and Oem Bumper to look like later models. That OEM Bumper (included) was just replaced with a TJM T17 winch bumper last month. SoFlo Roof Rack ready for an RTT, Dual Battery setup with Dometic CFX50 that has a Dometic Slide and Cover in the rear on a DIY Cabinet System. Armored up with Metal Tech Sliders and a Wilco Hitch Gate Spare tire carrier in the back. Also included are 2 sets of wheels and tires. Tundra Alloy 18s with Toyo ATs and Tundra Steels with MT Tires. Lifted with Ironman 2 inch lift kit with SPC UCAs, and Trail Taylor Front and Rear Extended sway bar links. I am including a Maintenance Schedule.

I still enjoy it and daily drive it at 249,649 at this time.

How it its right now:
2AIH3CZ.jpg

lD9U52R.jpg

edGM1k0.jpg

oPykA8k.jpg

Re-done Seats and Steering Wheel for two tone look has black Weathertech mats (not pictured):
NISZpYH.jpg

1W5wIIB.jpg

Tundra 18 Alloys with BFG ATs (60%) I will also include Toyo AT2s (not installed)
xKXxQTE.jpg

IgPDuHs.jpg

DIY Cabinet with Dometic Fridge
Xu4hcDy.jpg
Nice setup - How much did the custom paint job cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom