SOLD Mi 2021 LC-HE Silver 3rd row (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
3,900 miles
Added:
~XPEL ceramic tint on all glass including windshield
~XPEL Ultimate plus PPF full frontal(entire hood, front bumper, partial front fenders, front portion of roof and mirror caps. Rockers and front door cups )
~Rock lights wired to dome light circuit and locks
~OEM front level spacers
~Spidertracks 1.25” wheel spacers cerekote black
~Viper smart start
~Lexus LX credit card key w shank
~Carpet floor mats
~Tech stream mods-seatbelt chime off and mirrors up and down via remote
~Chrome delete rear, color matched
5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers LT 285/65/18

Ordered and purchased from Ed Martin/Eric Sarjeant. 3rd vehicle from them and all positive experiences. Never driven in winter stored in my barn. My understanding is only 130 or so silver HE’s.

asking $99,700 Willing to discuss reasonable offers. PM me if interested. Happy to supply any photos/ videos.

470999E1-6EC5-4836-BE4D-BFCA54C7EE8D.jpeg

0FF46BB5-FDF1-4E6E-8077-9D3F8FE33CA2.jpeg

C24EA16C-A31D-472F-A631-607D569E8142.jpeg

D840732E-7505-4EA4-A7B5-3B0C5F1A1858.jpeg

E96DAFDF-5AAE-47CE-8549-08F867BA50D9.jpeg

FDE93E25-F886-4A2D-828B-4C660773541A.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful rig! Can I ask why you are selling?

Outstanding seller. Stand up guy. Takes great care of his vehicles. If this is your spec, this is the guy you want to buy from!

Beautiful rig! Can I ask why you are selling?
Sure. I purchased this for my wife and I to make our travel/camp/ out west excursion vehicle. After careful thought, and our age, ha, we think an adventure van with more room and amenities may work better. Hopefully we will figure it out!
Thanks for the question.

We sold our 2016 a few months ago and put a deposit down on a Sprinter that was supposed to be here end of June. That has now turned into maybe end of August or September, and we will maybe get all the options that were on our original build. The Sprinter will work better for our family of 6 plus a dog, but the MB message boards read a bit differently than Mud.....LOTS of electrical problems, posts about being stranded on the side of the road, stories about MB roadside assitance towing brand new vehicles hundreds of miles to dealers that may or may not have the correct parts to fix, etc, etc.

If that roof rack had latch attachments for car seats I'd be really tempted to get back into this 200 :)

GLWS!

We sold our 2016 a few months ago and put a deposit down on a Sprinter that was supposed to be here end of June. That has now turned into maybe end of August or September, and we will maybe get all the options that were on our original build. The Sprinter will work better for our family of 6 plus a dog, but the MB message boards read a bit differently than Mud.....LOTS of electrical problems, posts about being stranded on the side of the road, stories about MB roadside assitance towing brand new vehicles hundreds of miles to dealers that may or may not have the correct parts to fix, etc, etc.

If that roof rack had latch attachments for car seats I'd be really tempted to get back into this 200 :)

GLWS!
As with anything outdoor these days, the wait is silly. I anticipate delays but that’s giving me more time to figure out which one makes sense. There are lots of cool options!

There are so many cars I want to experience, but I can’t bring myself to selling this one. I’m afraid I’d never get it back

There are so many cars I want to experience, but I can’t bring myself to selling this one. I’m afraid I’d never get it back
I've been laughed at in my family for years of all the cars I've owned/sold/traded for..... But this one, is by far the one I love the most.

Driving this one to the end

I hear what you guys are saying and I have thought about keeping it. Thankfully I have a few others that scratch the itch.

GLWS!
I’ve read all of those Sprinter forums as well but I’ll take the other side. We got our 2019 sprinter 170 4x4 in may last year and have put over 20k miles on it in the last year. Lots of rough forest service roads, lots of snow, lots of hot weather and lots of cold weather and it has been flawless. No issues at all. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Curious to know what you’re replacing it with?

Also looking to see if this has sold.

The ad is marked SOLD, so you can assume the OP made that change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom