MFD Nav Screen Calibration? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know how to calibrate/recalibrate the navigation touch screen?

I‘ve recently installed a GROM VLINE 2, and it’s quickly become obvious that the touch sensor is around 1/4” off, and it makes finessed input excruciatingly aggravating.

Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Will

Check the VLine for updates—occasionally that helps. Mine was the same way when I first got it, but updates have mostly fixed it (it's still not perfect).

Check the VLine for updates—occasionally that helps. Mine was the same way when I first got it, but updates have mostly fixed it (it's still not perfect).
Thanks. I just installed 2 days ago and thought it was fully updated but will check again. It’s just maddening that it’s 1/4”-1/2” off because it makes using it—especially any typing/input—so difficult.

I dont know how to recalibrate it necessarily but to access the settings hold the info button and turn the lights on and off 3 times. There is a a menu option to test the touch screen but I dont know exactly what it does.

I dont know how to recalibrate it necessarily but to access the settings hold the info button and turn the lights on and off 3 times. There is a a menu option to test the touch screen but I dont know exactly what it does.
Thanks. Appreciate the response.

I did search and find some posts and got there. It lets you determine whether there are any dead spots, but so far as I can tell, there’s no way to “reset” or “recalibrate” touch input.

If you do figure it out please share, I have the same issue with my Grom VL2, I have to push to the left and below the target. I havent done the software upgrades yet, was having that "write error" but found that I need to set the date and time and it should work, just havent got around to retrying them yet.

If you do figure it out please share, I have the same issue with my Grom VL2, I have to push to the left and below the target. I havent done the software upgrades yet, was having that "write error" but found that I need to set the date and time and it should work, just havent got around to retrying them yet.
Please send a support request email to GROM and mention my ticket. A guy named “Heath” has been helping me. It might work to show them it’s not an isolated incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom