SOLD Mexico/Texas: lc200, 2010, 83,000 miles/ 132k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2010 land cruiser, this is my 4th LC and I am still in love with them, I just bought a 2013 and currently own a 1983 fj60, so that is why I am selling this one. It rides very well and has all its services from the dealer. In Mexico we get them with 17 inch wheels which I think is much better and you guys will enjoy, I installed the factory front spacers that level the suspension and gives an overall better look. The truck looks perfect and has a minor fault on a repair done on the back bumper.( you can see ir on the pictures.)

The asking price is $29,500
Included in the price are all the expenses and paperwork for the import which is done either on Laredo tx or Mcallen tx
I live 2 hours from the border of Texas and I can take the truck for inspection prior to purchase.
I have more pictures for any one who is interested.

IMG_20190430_132701.jpg

IMG_20190430_132717.jpg

IMG_20190430_132827.jpg

IMG_20190430_133006.jpg

IMG_20190430_132745.jpg

Speedo metric?

Any other changes from the us spec models?

Man that is tempting. The import process is definitely outside my comfort zone.

Man that is tempting. The import process is definitely outside my comfort zone.
I understand, I have already sold one land cruiser a couple years ago to a friend that lives in Mcallen Tx, and we didn't have any problems. I am considering partnering up with him so he can keep the truck ready on Mcallen.

I would be very interested but registering it from MX to California would be a nightmare. Many states may have this issue, if your friend in TX would be willing to register it in TX first, it could make your sale easier as it would be a much simpler state-to-state transfer.

I would be very interested but registering it from MX to California would be a nightmare. Many states may have this issue, if your friend in TX would be willing to register it in TX first, it could make your sale easier as it would be a much simpler state-to-state transfer.
I already talked to my friend and he is willing to do so, I could arrange a toyota dealer inspection and once negotiations are settled I could do the import as long as the cost were covered.

If drftsub changes his mind please let me know. I would be very interested as well.

Feel free if you guys can work a deal out.

I am checking on what it would take to get that in via TX, CA has the strictest smog restrictions in the US and as such they MAY flag the vin as coming in from out of country even with it being titled in TX first. I am doing research now but dont want to hold up a potential deal if you guys can make one.

@ANDRESTREV , any chance you would be willing to post / pm me the Vin # so I can see if the DMV would flag it?

Ill keep monitoring and please keep the thread updated. A no-nav 200 is exactly what I am looking for.

I live in Texas and I've had a few friends do similar deals without issue when registering them here in Texas. I am a solid 4 hours from the border otherwise I would be happy to assist in any way that I can for a potential buyer.

Is this a 4.6L or 5.7L?

I believe only USA and Middle East got 5.7Ls while the rest of the world got 4.6s and the old school yet lovely 4.7Ls

I live in Texas and I've had a few friends do similar deals without issue when registering them here in Texas. I am a solid 4 hours from the border otherwise I would be happy to assist in any way that I can for a potential buyer.
thanks for the comment ...

That's actually pretty cool. I'd love to have just a regular audio system. I like the JBL and built in Nav in my 14, but would feel better long term with the simple stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom