Metro area - Wanna do hoodrat things with ma friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why me ?

No it is me. I started out looking at 80's took your advice and looked at 100's and bought a 200 about 3 months ago. I recognized the user name but was not sure if it was you.

Hey Dinnertime we are going to have another trail ride next Sunday 12/2 if you want to meet us. We should have quite a few on this ride. I will get with MongooseGA and work out details and pass them along to everyone.

Im going to pass on the 12/2. Keep me posted for a January run.

Beasley looks fun. Never heard of Caches Valley. Yall should look up the GA Traverse.

hmmm, will have to check on 12/2 to see if I'll be free.

did u guys do tray going east or west this last time?

My wife and I did the GA Traverse a few weeks ago. It was great, lots of great camp sites to enjoy. I might be in for the upcoming 12/2 trail ride, keep the information coming. It would be great to meet you guys.

Anyone feel like hitting some nature this weekend? Saturday is supposed to be pretty nice up near Helen. I was thinking of doing Charlie's and/or Tray possibly, just wanting to get out of town for the day.

Down for a Saturday ride. Not keen on Tray, but Charlie plus something else would be great. Lets get out there early though.

Hit me on the cell to keep me in the loop GA.

Anyone feel like hitting some nature this weekend? Saturday is supposed to be pretty nice up near Helen. I was thinking of doing Charlie's and/or Tray possibly, just wanting to get out of town for the day.
We were on our big trailie's the week before last and Charlies Creek Trail was full of some pretty deep mud/water holes, pretty rutted downhill sections as well. I'd run it uphill (Dillard towards Helen) based on the conditions. The Tallulah crossing was fast water but not too deep. Hit me up sometime, I'd be up for it just not sure I can get out this Saturday.

Gambler 500 in Alabama this weekend for me.

This weekend is spring break. I am outta town.. :(

There's a bike race on Tray tomorrow AM. Shouldn't be an issue, just keep your eyes open.

Bumping this as we bailed on camping plans this weekend so I’m thinking about finding some dirt Sunday. Who wants in?

Bumping this as we bailed on camping plans this weekend so I’m thinking about finding some dirt Sunday. Who wants in?

I wish I could be in sunday but I've got plans already. I could be in for something tomorrow if that works for peeps

I wish. The GF and the LC are at the beach with her sisters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom