Metro area - Wanna do hoodrat things with ma friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good deal. Look forward to meetin some new folks. Im about a mile from the CB so Ill meet yall there.

Mongoose ill shoot you a call this afternoon.

Im green at this stuff. First trip out was to Tray and had a blast, lookin forward to it again. May have a kid in tow.

Awesome! I'm super excited to see and meet everyone. I've been really impressed at how great Toyota off road people are. Much better to be b around than Jeep people :rofl:

I'll grab a pair of walkies today . If anyone else happens to grab a pair as well, we should be in good shape. A CB in my truck would be great but I know I'll only end up cursing out truckers who cut me off more than anything else.

Awesome! I'm super excited to see and meet everyone. I've been really impressed at how great Toyota off road people are. Much better to be b around than Jeep people :rofl:

The Toyota off road communities are great, I came from the Supra community after a long hiatus of modding anything. The Supra community when I left reminded me of Mos Eisley, because it was a wretched hive of scum an villainy. The landcruiser community is great even internationally, and its a refreshing surprise.

I wish I could go, but my landcruiser is stock and really untested. I just got it back on the road last weekend after a year of not being driven.

The Toyota off road communities are great, I came from the Supra community after a long hiatus of modding anything. The Supra community when I left reminded me of Mos Eisley, because it was a wretched hive of scum an villainy. The landcruiser community is great even internationally, and its a refreshing surprise.

I wish I could go, but my landcruiser is stock and really untested. I just got it back on the road last weekend after a year of not being driven.

As a former SC owner, there was a lot of overlap between the two communities and I don't disagree. At least the Supra guys were D-bags with money :p

Sorry this trip won't work out, but maybe the next one! If you wanted to ride along anyway, I'll have an empty passenger seat as my co-worker won't be joining.

I picked up some walkies tonight. I'll have 2 spares for any other vehicle that wants them.

As a former SC owner, there was a lot of overlap between the two communities and I don't disagree. At least the Supra guys were D-bags with money :p

Sorry this trip won't work out, but maybe the next one! If you wanted to ride along anyway, I'll have an empty passenger seat as my co-worker won't be joining.

I picked up some walkies tonight. I'll have 2 spares for any other vehicle that wants them.

I wouldn't mind bumming one. Mine are in the work truck & out of state this weekend.

Interesting

I am in Acworth . I saw this question asked earlier. What time does this start ?

We'll be meeting at that cracker barrel in cumming at 10, address is a few posts back.

I'm in Acworth too. I'm heading to Jason's house in ball ground a little earlier as I'll actually be riding in his truck today (sensitive subject right now). My number is a few posts back as well, shoot me a text or call if you want to meet up with us.

Ok , I am game on, Bringing a stock 200 with tires, 2 dogs and gf.

I just walked in the door at the house. That was fun

Just got in myself. Awesome time, I'm glad everyone who did was able to make it. Just another example that the Toyota off road community is full of great people.

A few of us are planning to go back again the 2nd of December, so two weeks from today.

I'll have pictures and videos uploaded tonight, I'll try to get them posted here tomorrow.

We just got home and wanted to say that we really enjoyed meeting everyone and riding. I hope we all can do it again soon! Ben can’t wait to check out your new sliders.

It'll probably be after the first of the year before I get them on there, certainly going to get them in short order though.

If I would have seen whiskerz was going I would'a taken my 4runner and get to meet some more locals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom