Metro area - Wanna do hoodrat things with ma friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes he did. I think I may have pointed at it and asked if it was yours.

Good news! One of you jokers didn't pay for your shocks so my lift kit ships out tomorrow a few days early! Still going to plan for the same install day though. I'll be in Philly next week and I'm still waiting on my UCAs to show up.

Ok so my parts should be in by Friday end of day. Which means if I get anxious, I'll possibly start on install this weekend. Same thing, it'll be a few days worth of work. Would anyone have free time this coming weekend to spectate and hand tools? No expectation of labor (unless you want to), but it seems like there are a few guys in the area who want to lay eyes on the install for their own education. If you come help, you get a free voucher for labor when you do your own lift from me (whatever that's worth...)

Additional bushings will have to go on hold for probably the remainder of the year. I picked up a set of sliders and blew my budget until '19. So the install will just be shocks, torsion bars, springs, UCAs, diff drop, and control arm skids.

For those interested, I can start a group PM to coordinate, maybe? I guess I need to sweep my garage up, too. Will be cool to have a driveway full of Cruisers.

Awesome. Most of mine has arrived except the UCAs. My wheels get here Friday as well. It’s almost impossible to get away from my 3 kids on the weekend without driving my wife crazy. So that being said I would love to come up and work on cars/trucks all day but realistically that probably won’t happen. However, count me in for a half of a day. Include me in the PM.

@JT4runner Jason, it won't let me send you a PM. I just put out a group message with my info and address. If you can, send me a PM and I'll send it to you. Or, if there's a setting that needs to be changed, I can invite you to the message after that. Not sure why it won't let me put you in there.

Surfing around here it appears we are close. I am also now a 200 owner

Need to pull the RW wheels from my truck and throw on a set of cheap stockers. Anyone have a set on old tires that will fit a 100 series that this can get towed to LC Heaven with?

20181010_125001.jpg

Ouch!

I have my stock wheels with tires. I was planning to keep them. If you need them to get it to Heaven you’re more then welcome to use them. Not sure you’re able to just throw blocks underneath the truck.

BTW, I need those fenders. Where’s it going? Maybe I can swap mine before it goes ;)

Last edited:
I was able to go grab a set in Dallas today. 4 wheels and tires for $160!

Off to the trash they go! :eek:

Dang man, hope everyone is ok. That is a bad deal, no where to go.

Ohh man just saw what happened. Sorry to see that.. Hope you all were okay. Dangit.

So Jason @JT4runner and I were talking last night... My new truck gets broken out of the shop over the weekend, would anyone be up for a trip to Tray Mountain next weekend? I'll be itching to get some dirt on the new 34s and test out the new gear,

Sunday would work for me. I know Jason does some lawn work on Sundays but not sure if his schedule is opening up with the cooler weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom