Metatech cage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Metaltech cage

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is a never installed pre-built Full Profile Metaltech cage. It is powder coated, but has some scratches that occurred during shipping. It has the center over head bars, dash cross bar, hip guards, and no grab handles. This cage was built with the front bars as wide as they can be and therefore cannot run later model doors, or you have to modify the doors. I was planning on tube doors or soft doors for the project. Current price (powder coated cage and hip guards)from METALTECH is $1604.00

I've sold the FJ 40 and the new owner does not want the cage. Asking price is $1250, local pick up.

Thanks. Please reply by PM's.

Ex

Last edited:
Answers

I replied to all PM's.

1. I will get pictures of the actual cage posted today.
2. The scratches were from moving around on the pallets, not from falling off a truck or anything drastic. I will take detailed pics of it. It's not very noticable.
3. The A pillar has the mount plates welded on to it, and the B and C pillars have the plate welded on that sits on the fenders.
4. I do not have the frame tie-ins.
5. It is powder coated black.
6. I will meet someone/deliver within a reasonable distance from Kansas City for the cost of my diesel there and back home.

Thanks
Ex

Sold sold sold

Last edited:
Wednesday

Bump it up for the Wednesday FJ40 crowd.

This is a awsome cage. Very well made and one of the best looking cages I have seen.

SOLD

Sold Sold Sold..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom