Metaltech Slider SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered the MT powder coated ones. I think the shipping inventory slip said OPOR on it. I think in the past they had 2 designs, but now the same design with powder coating being the difference (and consequently, higher cost of shipping to protect the powdercoat). [Someone correct me if I’m wrong]

Manhattan’s sliders appear to be one of the older designs, and not currently manufactured.

Looking for another pair of sliders for my newly acquired LX470, did these go up in price? I remember paying $599 for them plus shipping a couple years back, it's now $1000 + shipping for the opor non powdercoated ones...

Looking for another pair of sliders for my newly acquired LX470, did these go up in price? I remember paying $599 for them plus shipping a couple years back, it's now $1000 + shipping for the opor non powdercoated ones...

They have definitely gone up in price, but maybe not quite as dramatically as you remember, it is my understanding that steel prices have gone through the roof in the last year or so.

From my receipt, from the 2019 "group buy", it looks like my uncoated OPOR sliders were $709.99, before any discounts or shipping.

Wow almost double now in price. But I dig the design and starting like it. Any idea @FxFormat how heavy is one slider?

@jLB @OEMGUY0720

Yes, the cost to make the sliders and probably more important to a lot of people, stock them, has gone up. Steel, Laser cutting/forming, forming, and labor have jumped, then jumped again. Just getting the custom-made U-Bolts made, plated, and shipped is now almost 5x where they used to be. Metal-tech 4x4 is pushing hard and reinvesting heavily into inventory to make sure we don't have prolonged stockouts. It also helps that 100% of what we make is US Made. All the tube work saw cutting, welding, and assembly is done in-house by our own Metal-tech 4x4 staff.

Right now writing this we have 19 sets of raw and 8 sets of powder-coated, 100 Series/LX470 sliders in stock with hardware ready to ship. All at a time in the US right now that "in stock" is not a common thing at all!

All this of course to get the best built and performing sliders on your truck!

Hudo raw sliders in the foreground. Inspection tags and barcode inventory tags on them = ready to ship.
IMG_1761.jpg

Top two racks, pre-packed and ready to ship powder coated 100 Series/LX470 sliders. (Right and Left individually boxed in custom double wall boxes made just for these, since its the only fighting chance to get them to you w/o major scratched powder coating!)

IMG_1765.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any current sales for Mud members, particular one who's bought 3 sets from you guys earlier for my 3 other cruisers that i ended up selling :D

I'm interested in the raw OPOR ones.

Are there any current sales for Mud members, particular one who's bought 3 sets from you guys earlier for my 3 other cruisers that i ended up selling :D

I'm interested in the raw OPOR ones.

DC! Shoot one of our good friends here in Oregon just moved to VA, probably could have snuck a set of sliders into his hundo before it shipped East.

3x customer is great! We actually have a limited 10% off anything on the site going on right now, if your willing to sign up for our SMS list. If you sign up the site will send you a one-time use 10% off anything coupon code. Just go to the site and it will ask if you want a 10% off coupon. Follow the instructions and it will send it.

Just signed up, and got a text, didn't get anything in my email regarding coupon code, but looking to order a set now.

Just signed up, and got a text, didn't get anything in my email, but looking to order a set now.
Will come as a text. And thank you for your order!

Cool, just got the coupon code and placed the order, sliders #4 now, putting your kids through college lol. There are cheaper options but i feel like these look the best and they passed my abusive test so...repeat customer

Thanks helocat

Cool, just got the coupon code and placed the order, sliders #4 now, putting your kids through college lol. There are cheaper options but i feel like these look the best and they passed my abusive test so...repeat customer

Thanks helocat

Sure do appreciate the kind words and the repeat business. Thank you, Mark Hawley

Do you mean these kids? Photos were just now taken:

Ryan Hawley - second-year student at OIT studying medical internal imaging. But during the Summer support in our office since this kid has been going to offroad events, spotting and wrenching on Toyotas since he was 2yrs old. Now 20.

IMG_1767.jpg

Evan Hawley - 4.0 incoming Junior in Highschool. This kid lifts weights 6:45 AM to 8:15 AM, works 8:30 -5 PM on the shop floor at MT4x4 as a shop tech, then hits Football conditioning at 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM, then runs plays on the football field to 8:30 PM. Comes home eats everything in sight, sleeps, and does it again. Ya he is 16.
IMG_1769.jpg

Missing is the middle 18yr old kid, Owen Hawley. He is just about to go to U of O, for business. This photo was not taken right now;) champ bowl game for Oregon HS last month. But he has worked at MT off and on as sports allow for the past 4yrs.

IMG_1451.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom