Metaltech Group Buy Sliders 100 & LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sliders were delivered yesterday, I have four cans of VHT epoxy, now just need to prep, paint, and install.

Where do you find the VHT Epoxy paint?

I’m not saying they are doing it on purpose. I’m saying whatever their shipping and logistics process is, it has a flaw in it. If they have shipped out 50 orders and there’s 4 (we know of) that seem to miss the same side that’s a big enough percentage to say “hey something is going on with their process” There is a reason the drivers sides aren’t making it to their destinations and I don’t think it’s because UPS wants to put fit their trucks with drivers side sliders. Yes i realize UPS has ooops as well.

I'm sure MT is doing what they can.

I'm not hear to s*** on them, I'm just saying hey 4 drivers side sliders not being delivered seems like a bit of a pattern.

Where do you find the VHT Epoxy paint?

I've always been able to find it at my Autozone. They also have VHT wheel paint that i have had great luck with on many things.

Another option is just some good old rustoleum gloss black enamel. Painted many bumpers with it with good results. Sticks to everything!

If you have 4 cases of missing the same side there’s definitely a shipping/logistics problem over at metal tech. I haven’t heard from anyone there in over a week despite two emails asking for updates.

Pretty disappointing.

UPS has been mishandling the labels resulting in them getting torn, etc... They have been a headache believe me! Email me at info@metaltech4x4.com with your order info and I'll check to see whats going on. Thanks!

-Chris

@MT4x4 At my previous job when we would ship things out, we would put a generous amount of clear tape over the labels. We had many cases go missing or be returned to us because of their (UPS) mishandling the packages.

UPS has been mishandling the labels resulting in them getting torn, etc... They have been a headache believe me! Email me at info@metaltech4x4.com with your order info and I'll check to see whats going on. Thanks!

-Chris

I've emailed that address for the past two weeks. John was helping me but haven't heard back from you guys in the past 12 days.
order #4690
Tracking: UPS

order # 4751, I'm missing the drivers side too. Called MT4x4 today to let them know. Why the drivers side only is missing for all of us?

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
Tualatin, OR, United States 05/31/2018 6:20 P.M. In Transit
United States 05/31/2018 9:45 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Additional Information
Multiple Packages:

FYI, From UPS tracking tool, looks like my missing slider is still in Oregon. You can find the tracking # on the received packages and track online the individual items by clicking on the packages. I'm hoping MT will follow up with UPS on this matter ASAP.

Mine showed it was never scanned into the system. MT has put in a missing item request and UPS is investigating. There was some information about searching Tempe... so I'm hoping it made it down here.

Not sure how the driver's side labels manage to rip or come loose. weird.

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
Tualatin, OR, United States 05/31/2018 6:20 P.M. In Transit
United States 05/31/2018 9:45 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Additional Information
Multiple Packages:

FYI, From UPS tracking tool, looks like my missing slider is still in Oregon. You can find the tracking # on the received packages and track online the individual items by clicking on the packages. I'm hoping MT will follow up with UPS on this matter ASAP.
Yep We are on it! :)

This sliders are build for a tank.

Thanks MT! ***Replacement DS slider resurfaced at my door today. Not sure how the tracker sticker got ripped off because they're on there pretty good!

Last edited:
I received my hardware yesterday and the slider came together via UPS today. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Metaltech!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom