Metal-tech prebuilt Jackson cage. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
Hey guys .thought i would post up some pics of my prebuilt Jackson cage. with oem style seat belt brackets added on .
pics don't say as much as seeing one in person ,man this thing looks amazing.I thought it looked good on the website .
but after seeing it up close and personal .I am extremely happy with it .
it looks better than i ever thought it would.:grinpimp: Metal-tech rocks .:clap:
also has slightly different over head bars ,they match the bend of the A pillars.

also exellent customer service. great to deal with. I must of tortured LT with my numerous e-mails which he promptly replied to ,all of them

now to get it cleaned up and installed

:cheers: "N" :beer: 's

1.jpg
2.jpg

Awesome, I want one! :cool:

NIIIICE !!! I want one too. Actually it's near the top of my dream list.

Was shipping a big deal $ wise because of the overall size ?

Hi Guys

I'm a newbie to the Board. I too really like my new MT Jackson cage. It was not prebuilt. Here's a pic (hopefully) of it installed with bikini top on my RHD 40. I've only banged my head to the point of seeing stars once so far.
IMG_0043.jpg

looks great, thats the cage I plan to get this summer. If I can make some money...

Congrats and way to go metal tech thats one sweet looking product.

Yeah, looks awesome! I just PMed LT about some prices. He really has the market with these cages. Their so clean!

Nice!

Hey sky, do you have any pics of the clearance around the pedals on your truck? I'm thinking of getting this cage for my RHD, but wonder about space for feet.

How's driving with the cage in on the RHD?

Hi Guys

I'm a newbie to the Board. I too really like my new MT Jackson cage. It was not prebuilt. Here's a pic (hopefully) of it installed with bikini top on my RHD 40. I've only banged my head to the point of seeing stars once so far.

Nice!

Hey sky, do you have any pics of the clearance around the pedals on your truck? I'm thinking of getting this cage for my RHD, but wonder about space for feet.

How's driving with the cage in on the RHD?

I'll try to take/post some pics showing the clearance later today, but it has not been an issue at all for me.

Hardtop and later doors fit no problem. I have one down here in Oz that I imported. I love it. Sorry, no decent photo's on my laptop

OH! i only shipped it to the border . Blaine washington .then i went down and picked it up with my trailer and hauled it home .i'm only 5 mins from the border. if i had enough balls i probably could of dropped it in the rig and just drove home . just had to pay another 88 bucks or so to bring it home. only had to pay tax on the cage ,they minused the shipping and labor off the bill before calculating tax. shipping to whitehorse would probably be a whole different story .

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom