Metal Tech on Top Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those who don't have Facebook, I just got this update from Metal Tech:

"This Monday night on BBC America - Top Gear Bolivia Special Metal-tech was there and our gear is not just in the show but tested in only the way Top Gear cound do it!"

I got my DVR set.

Last edited:
I had never heard of this show, but I just watched all 8 parts on youtube. That poor 40 had seen better days. I can attest to the abuse south americans give their landcruisers. Many of my travels had me climbing into the back of one held together with the worst welds you have ever seen, bailing wire, and self tapping screws. I wish he would have chosen an 80 over the 40 as it would have been a better comparison to the land rover.

There was a price limit on the show for trucks they could buy so an 80 would have been out.

Other than how badly staged (compared to earlier episodes) it was, the episode was pretty good.

Watched all 8 parts, great show! That 40 was really abused prior the show. The Suzuki did not surprised me I see them 4 wheeling here all the time and they hold their ground pretty well. The range Rover; That's about the only type of Range Rover that is really off road capable, standard transmission and modified pretty well by the Bolivians.:beer::beer::beer:

there were so many good quotes, I lost count...

lol, The worst 4WD on the planet, is the best... :lol: only on Top Gear

Great show! Have they filmed others like this episod?

classic...now move to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom