Metal Tech Full Cage Sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Threads
Metal Tech 4x4 is proudly announcing their first time ever roll cage sale! Till June 30, 2011 we will be discounting our Full Profile Cage by $100! You can find our full line of roll cages and accessories in our new web store Metal Tech Roll Cages

To receive this discount use coupon code: 2FForLife

For shipping we ship these roll cages by truck freight to either the local terminal or commercial address. For shipping quotes please email info@metaltech4x4.com

Pictured below is the Metal Tech built FJ40 featured in the newest 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine. Note* This FJ40 has the Full Profile Cage with additional accessories: Handles, Center Overheads, Extra Rear Overheads, Seat Cradle, Dash Crossbar, Seat belt Crossbar, and Frame ties Front and Rear.
PaulFJ40.jpg

LT Mate,

Do you have a stockist in Australia?

Dan

Great idea.

I just ordered one.

LT,
Does this sale include your weld-it-yourself kits for the full cage?

do you still sale/make the U-bar with the two center bars that join it to stock roll-bar?

Most people would not recommend using the stock roll bar for protection of any kind, and my guess is that Metal Tech is not in the business of cosmetics. They'll probably sell you a front hoop.

LT,

Seems like it must be. There is no "add to cart" button on the pre-built cage pages.

Good deal then.

I already have a cage, but I love your sliders. any chance those will be on sale soon?

Great sale for a great product.

Any chance you guys will be designing a tire carrier and bumper in the future? I'd like to see one where you can use the stock tail light assembally and not have to put in aftermarket lights.

Peace,

UNO

I highly recommend their cages, though I wish I bought their full cage.

IMG_2167-vi.jpg

Does Metal Tech make an add on rear roll cage set to retrofit existing front cages? I don't see one on their website.

I'll prolly order when tax refund comes in... Keep it on the DL, so the family don't know. I'll tell em I found it on the way home from work!
Bob in CO

LT Mate,

Do you have a stockist in Australia?

Dan

We currently do not have any distributors in Australia. We have a number of Australian's asking for our products but the price of shipping is the deal breaker. If you and a couple of mates would like to order a number of items it would definitely save on shipping.

do you still sale/make the U-bar with the two center bars that join it to stock roll-bar?

We can, and you would be the first one to ever purchase the u-shape bar from us.

LT,

This is for the DIY cage kits, the pre-builts are not on sale.

I already have a cage, but I love your sliders. any chance those will be on sale soon?

It is always a possibility that we could put the FJ40 sliders on sale, if we decide to do so we'll make an announcement.

Great sale for a great product.

Any chance you guys will be designing a tire carrier and bumper in the future? I'd like to see one where you can use the stock tail light assembally and not have to put in aftermarket lights.

Peace,

UNO

If you look at the FJ40 posted that is a prototype swing out tire carrier system. It has been of those projects that has taken forever to finalize but we are looking to get a production version out in the next few months.

Does Metal Tech make an add on rear roll cage set to retrofit existing front cages? I don't see one on their website.

You could use individual pieces from our full profile cage to add on to an existing roll cage.

Wish I had the cash for one of these right now. Who wants to trade my pedal car for one?
pedalcar.jpg

thanks for having a sale it got me to buy one. cant wait for it to get here. should have a combo sale on stinger and fender next. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom