metal tech fenders - battery? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would make a taller frame plate, and move that down support up and away from the tire....when you are running at lower PSI, and the nose down turning, that tire sidewall may flex into that mount....is that the tallest and widest tire you are EVER going to run?

They look really nice Mike man! :beer:

bent it around the battery tray :bounce: thank you Ian!! :)

and thank you Zach, I would have just welded 'em up if you hadn't mentioned the compost pile.
fender0.jpg
fender.jpg

Last edited:
Should work well Mike....looks good!

:beer:

treerootCO said:
and thank you Zach, I would have just welded 'em up if you hadn't mentioned the compost pile.

Like you forgot it was there...:flipoff2: :confused:

How did you take those overhead pics? Climb on top of your roof? Maybe your big latter?

Wow Mike I am impressed!

Well done!

Mark

that came out looking great mike!

do the skins come with the fenders?

They do with the finishing kit. "This kit includes everything need to finish the tube only kits into two built fenders. This kit has precision laser cut lower frame, front bonnet and rear body mounts. These mounts bolt right into existing holes plus one new hole and allow the fenders to unbolt from the truck if need. The kit also includes precision laser cut 18g sheet metal skins for the top of the fenders. The skins are complete and have the exact radius that matches the front edge of the fenders. To finish out the kit 6 1.5” tube plugs and professional fender welting (for your trimmed upper aprons) give your new fenders a professional look. One finishing kit completes two fenders."

What do you do when you finish mounting your fenders at 11:00 at night? You have to test them right? :D We went up and ran Chinaman's trail today. I hit the very front of the bib now but that can be corrected.

I love my new fenders!! Mark you have a damn nice product and I wish I would have done these sooner! This one is for you :beer:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a side shot of the fenders finished. They look great:grinpimp:
My stock fenders are not holding up to well...still waiting on Mark to accidently lose an order and have it end up at my house;) All I have is a stick welder, don't think the skins will like that, so I'll need to find a buddy with a mig. Maybe with a bender and throw in a shock/radiator mount/fender tie in, hoopty thingy :)

THey look great Mike. I think you should spray some clear on them and be done. I like the industrial look :D

TxCruzr said:
Do you have a side shot of the fenders finished. They look great:grinpimp:...)

Will these shots work? Keep in mind I flipped both springs for a longer wheelbase, that isn't exactly how it sits in the driveway, the rear wheelwells have been moved up all the way to the tub, and those are 37s.
IMG_5370.jpg
DSC00168.jpg

Mike-

Those things look great man!

BTW, did you make that rock?

Hope you guys had fun, my power steering took longer than expected.

Rezarf <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom