Metal-tech 4x4 Thank you Patches for Care Givers and professionals on the front lines helping people. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
Metal-tech 4x4 is giving away "Thank you" Patches for all caregivers and those on the front lines helping keep everyone safe during the pandemic. If you are one of these people, Thank you! Please email us via your department/organization email address (Gmail, Yahoo etc. will not be accepted) and include the US Postal address for you and we will send you a patch as a thank you for your work. We have a limited number so when we run out the offer for the patch is over but our appreciation for your work will continue.

Info@metaltech4x4.com

Thank you.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the support, encouragement, and acknowledgment MT! I'm honored by your support.
My patch is in the GX now. . . 👍
IMG_20200529_133232.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the support, encouragement, and acknowledgment MT! I'm honored by your support.
My patch is in the GX now. . . 👍View attachment 2323161

First and for most, thank YOU for doing the work you do helping others. Your photo is outstanding and the patch is prefect in a GX for too!

Got mine and going in the truck when I get home.

Metal-tech 4x4 is giving away "Thank you" Patches for all caregivers and those on the front lines helping keep everyone safe during the pandemic. If you are one of these people, Thank you! Please email us via your department/organization email address (Gmail, Yahoo etc. will not be accepted) and include the US Postal address for you and we will send you a patch as a thank you for your work. We have a limited number so when we run out the offer for the patch is over but our appreciation for your work will continue.

Info@metaltech4x4.com

View attachment 2305440
Just saw this, and emailed them assuming it was 2021.🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom