Metal Diesel Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So how much demand do you need to make a turbo badge for the grill?
That is a difficult question to answer. If every vehicle got a slightly different Turbo Grille badge then I'm not sure the demand will be there but if Mr. T used the same Turbo grille badge over numerous vehicles then I am certain the demand is there and I will definitely do this project. I just have not had the time to research that info. If anyone knows this info, please let me know.

Last edited:
I'm in for at least one.

I’d be in for one Red turbo badge for the grill on my bj74. Thanks!

Since quite a few of you would like to see a OEM looking Turbo grille badge; I need something from you guys. I need to see a pic of the grille exactly where the badge would mount. I'm trying to get an idea on how the OEM turbo badge mounted to the grille and see if I could simply design a backing plate for it and attach it to one of my current designs coming out soon. It appears the 5.5" x 1" OEM size would match my smaller turbo badge.

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this and am interested. To be clear, you need the 20 count to start the project and then they'd be available in the future in your product line? Just trying to understand if this is a one time thing and I need to order now or can order a couple now and more in the future?

Count me in too. Would love a red turbo grill badge. Would take the stick on type too if that’s the only option

The first large batch of "Turbo" and "Diesel" badges were finished being cut by our machinist yesterday. They will go into the spray booth today and will be cured and ready for polishing on Friday. I will try to get some pics of the final version of all of them this weekend or on Monday. They will be released on our website some time mid next week.

Last edited:
I wanted to give you guys an update. The new "Diesel" and "Turbo" badges are now in stock and ready to ship BUT they are not up on our website yet. We had our east coast vendor and our Australia vendor put in large orders on the same day this week which put a stop to any new product releases. We have to get these large orders out first. One ships tomorrow and the other on Saturday. We are shooting to stock the new badges on our website on Sunday late afternoon and start shipping them on Monday. I will post again once they are stocked on our website. Will be on Sunday.

Last edited:
another vote for toyota font and reproduction of p/n 75311-60050
I'd definitely be in for a replica one, they're getting really tough to find. Would it bolt to the early 90'-93' 80 series 1HDT grill with the large "TOYOTA" lettering?

Can't wait to see/buy the badges!

Finally got the new "Turbo" and "Diesel" badges up on our website and our etsy page. I'm not sure if this first batch will last minutes or weeks. We will see. If we sell out quickly; I will have my machinist start a new batch tomorrow and have another batch available by the end of this week.

Here are the product links to our website:

Here are the product links on etsy. This is our site we do all international shipping.

Last edited:
Ordered! Thank you!

The discount code isn't working :)

I got so excited I forgot about the discount. Dangit.

Ordered! Thanks for doing the hard work on these cool badges!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom