Metal Diesel Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not a big fan of making replica toyota parts. I try to make things similar but with our own style. It doesn't mean we wont do replica parts if the demand is there AND the part is no longer in production/available but we prefer to put our own spin on things whenever possible.

I worked with the original design a bit more and here is what I came up with. I went with the OEM font. This is 2.3" x 9.4" It's a bit longer than I wanted but the Toyota font I used is a really stretched out font. I might need to shrink it even more.
13.JPG
14.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this would interest any of you guys but we are also releasing a retro "turbo" badge. We are making an OEM size one at 5" and an expanded version at 8.5". There will be 2 sizes and 2 color versions. See below.
Tubro 3.JPG
turbo 1.JPG
turbo 2.JPG

Oh hell yeah! Both look great! Guess i'll be in for 1 of each.

I will take a diesel badge for the 77.

Looks like we are 1/2 way to the number we need to make this project happen. Hopefully we will get there in the next few days.

What sort of material are they being made from ?

Do you have any real world pictures of other badges you have made in a similar style ?

How much is the Retro Turbo Badge you have released ?

What sort of material are they being made from ?

Do you have any real world pictures of other badges you have made in a similar style ?

How much is the Retro Turbo Badge you have released ?
These will be made from aluminum. NOT 3D printed. I know that is a common question we get. We 3D print cup holders and cut with a CNC machine aluminum badges. Your welcome to look at our site to see all of our aluminum badges. www.bh3dprinting.com
The retro Turbo badges have not been released yet. The first prototypes went through the spray booth yesterday. We need to sand/polish them and then get pics of them on early 80s trucks. will be a few weeks before we have them availalbe on our site. There will be 2 sizes. The smaller size will be around $32-$35 and the large will be in the $35-$40 range.

I'll take two.

Can you show a pic with the new turbo one over the new diesel one?

I’ll go big. 3 diesel, 3 turbo badges for me.

Amazing workmanship.

Can you show a pic with the new turbo one over the new diesel one?
15.JPG
16.JPG

This is a pic of the OEM size turbo badge and the 30% larger turbo badge. I'm not sure if folks will want something more modern (modern badging is much larger) or if folks will strictly want something in the OEM size. We will release both and see which one gets really good demand. The other will be discontinued after a few months.

I'll probably go with the turbo on the grill and a diesel one on each fender.

I'm digging this. Thinking of turbo diesel on the front in the OEM size. Put me down for one each please, and let me know where to send my money.

Just so you guys are aware; these aren't grille specific badges. They would have long strips of 3M adhesive recessed into grooves on the back of each badge. See pic. They can mount to any flat surface and possibly a grille if there is a least some flat area to attach to.
16.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom