Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As 2019 comes to a close I want to thank you guys for playing your part to make ONSC special for yet another year. You guys are amazing and I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year. If you're traveling please stay safe and look forward to seeing you all in the new year and upcoming events.

Merry xmas dude

I work for this guy for xmas this year

giphy.gif

I've been working for about 4 weeks straight now and will be today and tomorrow. I'm hoping to get new years off though... wish me luck.

Andrea's in LA with family anyway so i'll be here at my office, with my half lump of coal for heat.

LMAO

Pity party over

Merry Christmas

Good morning! Merry Christmas all.

To my extended ONSC family, I wish each of you the merriest and happiest of Christmases ever. May your day be filled with the love of family, the smells and tastes of good food shared with special people, I hope laughter fills the air and the warmth from those special people fills every fiber of your body and soul. Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2020!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my ONSC family, hope to see you all soon enough.

This

7DA1B704-811B-41FD-A860-1FEAD5DCE847.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom