Merry Christmas to me - thank you, Cristo Slee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This showed up on a UPS truck this afternoon.
20171215_163905.jpg

Sliders in a box...

Very happy with mine... :clap:

IMG_9238.JPG

Where are all the dents and scratches? They aren’t show sliders!!! :)

Where are all the dents and scratches? They aren’t show sliders!!! :)

Heh... That's from when they were new. :)
But just like most Satin Black armor, those sliders clean up nicely with a can of Rustoleum...

Can keeps feeling lighter and lighter for some reason... :)

Haven't managed to dent the Slee set. Lots of paint/powdercoat scraped off...

SCRAAAAAAPE..
Snapseed 4.jpg

SCRAAAAAPE...
200LCDC_Cole-69-X4 2.JPG

And again I say...SCRAAAAAAPE...
Snapseed 5.jpg

Even Gas station scrapes clean up nicely... A 4-Runner driver did this to my TJM trying to pull around me to a forward pump... 15 minutes of cleaning & paint at home and looks great again!
IMG_3365.JPG

Wish my Rock Warriors tidied up as easily...

IMG_4115.JPG

Last edited:
I have SLEE Sliders but saw @linuxgod white knuckle sliders and thought his looked much more stout. Slee sliders are more discreet. If I could do it again I would go budbuilt. The nice thing about slee sliders is they are not noticeable. I liked his powder coating as well - I kissed a car the other day in a tight parking lot and no visible scratch.

I have SLEE Sliders but saw @linuxgod white knuckle sliders and thought his looked much more stout. Slee sliders are more discreet. If I could do it again I would go budbuilt. The nice thing about slee sliders is they are not noticeable. I liked his powder coating as well - I kissed a car the other day in a tight parking lot and no visible scratch.

Ya, if you prefer a kick-out...Slee doesn’t offer one.

Your above pics look awesome! I wonder if plastidip will help your wheels?

Well, I got the sliders 99% installed today. For some reason the big allen head bolt in drivers side front mount fought me for two hours, and I finally ended up dropping the nut plate inside the frame where I can't recover it. So I need to order another nut plate from Slee and fight it out some more. The passenger side went on pretty painlessly, but even with my borescope set up so I could see the bolt inside frame, I was unable to get the nut started on that mother.

Finally, after i lost the nut plate, I said "the hell with it" and went inside and started drinking...On the plus side I had to buy a right angle drill, so I picked up a Milwaukee 12V cordless. I used a step drill to drill the holes, worked great.

Worst part was laying on the cold concrete all day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom