SOLD Meridian/Kuna Idaho - 1991 LJ78 Diesel (2LT) - RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Color
Black
I am posting this up for my brother. He had it for about 3 years and used it as a mail delivery vehicle. He is asking $8,000 but is negotiable. Unsure on current mileage it had 142 when he purchased it and it has set for about 8+ months now.

Stats:
1991 LJ 78 Fuel Injected Turbo diesel. (motor is sized, not sure if it was timing belt or something else) AC, Pwr Locks, Pwr Windows, antilock breaks, 4wd, Auto. I don't have a ton of information on it you will need to call him to get more detail. You can Call him @ (two-zero-eight) three-7-1-fourtysix-thirtynine. Ask for Jason.

Has new breaks and tires (as of the time the motor sized), as well as some other parts. He does have the right seat. It was out in the photo since he was using this as a mail delivery vehicle. Sorry I do not have a lot of information on it, but he asked me to post and I told him it would be a tough crowd here to sell especially without much information. You can also email him at (JTNALLEY22 AT msn D0T com)

On to the photos:

61509336925__0240626A-4666-4741-A489-77479A853D76.jpg
IMG_3332.jpg
IMG_3331.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg
IMG_3321.jpg

Last edited:
It is my brothers vehicle, that was what he told me. He may be able to give further explanation.

My shop is local. We have a 2UZ swap package coming available soon that would go nice in the Prado. We also do PPI.

Cheers
I'd love to see that happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom