memory steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a way to set the the steering wheel with it NOT going to the full up and back position every time you get out? I want to set it and it stay there. Ive search quite a bit can't find anything.

I had mine done but not until the telescope function stopped working. The dealer thinks it's the switch and not the motor. But the wheel is where I want it so I haven't worried about it. Yet. They coded it and didn't charge me.

Fix the motor so it works, it is essential to be able to move the wheel in an accident, (probably required by law as well), but important to be able to move it to get out of a crashed vehicle.

yeah but until then I need to move it for comfort in driving..only had vehicle a couple days. It looks like a star bit but must be an odd size as mine are either too large or too small.

yeah but until then I need to move it for comfort in driving..only had vehicle a couple days. It looks like a star bit but must be an odd size as mine are either too large or too small.

I took a look at the FSM. Good god the steering wheel assembly is complicated. I Didnt see any manual adjustment screws on the exploded view. Some one here has to know the trick if there is one.

found it....under the lower shroud there is a star bit fitting...but is odd size...it turns to manually move steering...or you can put a small vise grip on end of screw as it has two flat sides to turn with. Gonna give another try this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom