Ironman 4x4 America - Buy More - Save More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,
I am thinking about the 2" kit for the ujz100. Are UCAs available from Ironman that fit a 1999 series 100?
thanks
Good morning, so unfortunately we don't have a UCA for the 100 series at this time. We have let Australia know that the demand is VERY high in the states for these so hopefully in the future.

Just wanted to say I love my Ironman Lift could not be happier had a small problem called customer service and they were very helpful took care of it immediately.

Good morning, so unfortunately we don't have a UCA for the 100 series at this time. We have let Australia know that the demand is VERY high in the states for these so hopefully in the future.
I put in an order for Stage 3 for a 2016 GX460. I calculated +340lbs up front (accounting for skids, bumper, half the weight of sliders and roof rack), and in the rear I calculated 335lbs (gas tank skid, bumper, spare on bumper, half of roof rack, half of sliders and a 290 tongue weight for a trailer towed occasionally).
This is what I selected:
(Front Springs: 2.5" Lift Constant Load (110-220LBS Additional Payload), Rear Springs: 3" Lift Performance Plus (440-880LBS Additional Payload), Does Your Vehicle Have KDSS? Yes, Do You Need A Rear Airbag Delete Kit? Yes)
Where my selections correct?

Y
I put in an order for Stage 3 for a 2016 GX460. I calculated +340lbs up front (accounting for skids, bumper, half the weight of sliders and roof rack), and in the rear I calculated 335lbs (gas tank skid, bumper, spare on bumper, half of roof rack, half of sliders and a 290 tongue weight for a trailer towed occasionally).
This is what I selected:
(Front Springs: 2.5" Lift Constant Load (110-220LBS Additional Payload), Rear Springs: 3" Lift Performance Plus (440-880LBS Additional Payload), Does Your Vehicle Have KDSS? Yes, Do You Need A Rear Airbag Delete Kit? Yes)
Where my selections correct?
Yes!! You selected all the correct settings! If you need anything else, let me know. We have install videos on our YouTube channel.

I will definitely be ordering if you ever get these in. Loving the FCP Stage 3 on my 100!

I will definitely be ordering if you ever get these in. Loving the FCP Stage 3 on my 100!
So great to hear! Yes we are trying to get the UCA over here!

Not at this time but go ahead and use GOODBUDDY10 to get 10% off your order!
Hello, I have ordered a stage 2 kit for a 2017 gx 460 luxury, but I have a few questions

When selecting the stage 3 for my vehicle, there is no drop down box that asks me "Do you have KDSS?" only "Do you need a air delete bag" (which I do need)

Can you give me more information as to why I should get a stage 3 vs a stage 2? I am lost on that

Is there a way to maintain factory rake with performance (comfortable) springs? I only see 2.5 front, and 2 rear for performance; If I choose the 3' rear how will this affect my ride? I will not be driving around with a lot of gear/armor

Thank you!

Is the current sale end on Monday?

Looking to purchase a Foam Cell Stage 2 kit for my 1998 LX 470 with constant load rear springs.

Do you by chance carry a 2.5 inch lift kit? I only see 2 inch listed on your website. I’d like to take advantage of the sale.
thanks!

@Ironman 4x4 USA - I went on the website to see if any FJ60 suspensions kits were in stock. Not a single kit was in stock.

Do you ever expect to get any FJ60 suspension kits? I know when I ordered in 2020 your customer service stated it was tough to get those kits.

Thanks

Thanks guys yall were so helpful and nice on FB with deciding what coils and shocks to get. New to forum. Have a gx470. First Time off roading with more than a Polaris or 4wheeler.

Already received the 3in lift components for the rear and now waiting for the front and air compressor. Really looking forward to it. I plan on attaching it to a air tank with a pressure switch.

16227474965767413556679683202497.jpg

16227475352957962902425878095100.jpg

For those that have purchased Iron Man's suspension for 100 series, how was the install? Any issues that need to be watching for? Is it basically the same as OME as far as indexing the torsion bars? It appears the Iron Man instructions are not the greatest. Input what be great from those that have done it. Thanks in advance

For those that have purchased Iron Man's suspension for 100 series, how was the install? Any issues that need to be watching for? Is it basically the same as OME as far as indexing the torsion bars? It appears the Iron Man instructions are not the greatest. Input what be great from those that have done it. Thanks in advance
I have a 2003 gx470 and it was pretty smooth. I used a coil compressor and jack to lift up one side of axle and place coil with other. This is the video I used as a guide. It's there YouTube guide for suspension install.

The instructions are from Australia so it can be a little confusing so we made the install videos to help! If you have tech questions definitely feel free to send me a message and I will get you in touch with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom