Membership (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Andy is the new President, I will continue to take care of membership. The following letter was mailed to all SFWDA members, if you are a member of STLCA you are a member of SFWDA, if not please join today. STLCA has a $5 membership fee in addition to the Southern dues, you can mail both in one check made out to STLCA to me at:
Roger Theurer
2124 Walden Ridge Rd.
Manchester, TN 37355

If you wheel in the South, it’s that time of year again. The bottom line is that you don’t need an organization to go wheeling with your friends, but you DO need an organization to make sure that you have a place to go wheeling. That is why we are asking you to align yourself with us through membership. Your membership dues drive the hard work we are doing to insure we all have trails on public land into the future.

You can join or renew your membership in Southern Four Wheel Drive at the regular rate of $30, which includes membership in both Southern Four Wheel Drive Association (SFWDA) and United Four Wheel Drives Association UFWDA).

Plus, we’ve made it even better for you this year. As part of the membership package, we are offering an additional opportunity to join, renew, or extend our membership in our partner organization, the BlueRibbon Coalition. If you choose to add the BRC membership option at the special reduced rate of only $15, there is the added bonus to you that 4 Wheel Parts will send you a $25 gift card for participating in the offer.

Do the Math… By taking advantage of the full package of annual membership, not only will you get a one year individual membership in each organization Southern, United, and BRC), but you will also receive the $25 gift card from 4 wheel Parts. That’s an $84 value for only $45.

Or, add it up this way: Spend the $45, and after redeeming the 4 Wheel Parts gift card, you really only end up paying $20 for membership in all three organizations.

It’s the right thing to do at the right time. You are showing your support for the three organizations that are fighting together to protect the future of our OHV recreation areas. It is your chance to help us make a difference where you live and play.

Here is how to take advantage of this special offer:

1) If you are already a member of an SFWDA Club, you simply choose which option you would like on the enclosed card and turn it in with your method of payment to your local club.

2) If you are not a member of an SFWDA Club, you can still take advantage of this special offer. Simply fill out the enclosed card, with your method of payment and send it in using the return envelope (also enclosed) directly to SFWDA. Or, you can sign up safely and securely online at Application for Individual Membership

Members are our lifeblood. Please join together with us today as we work together to ensure your trails are there for you tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Roger Theurer

I now have dues from 9 members, need the rest ASAP as they are due to Southern. I will be at the Chattanooga meeting Thursday, you can give them to me their or mail them.
Thanks

Was just going over the paper work last week with Carolyn, so it should getting there soon if not already there. Thanks

Larry you are one of the nine.
Thanks

Larry you are one of the NINE.
Thanks
:frown: This is sad. Come one guys we can do better than 9. If you have not joined or renewed please let me know why. If you dont feel comfortable posting here feel free to PM or e-mail me.

We are now at 11 members. I need to submit the roster to Southern soon.

mine should be in

You can bring it to the ride.
Thanks

Roger,

Are my dues still current? I didn't know when my prepaid dues ran out.

See you on New Years!

Thanks,
Howard

Roger,

Are my dues still current? I didn't know when my prepaid dues ran out.

See you on New Years!

Thanks,
Howard

They expired Oct. 31.

May I join? I can bring $$ to new years ride...total is $35.00?

I dont' live in TN but I would like to contribute to the joint cause and be part of the solution..

Let me know...don't know if I need to get recomended by someone or whatever..

May I join? I can bring $$ to new years ride...total is $35.00?

I dont' live in TN but I would like to contribute to the joint cause and be part of the solution..

Let me know...don't know if I need to get recomended by someone or whatever..
You are very welcome to join. You do not need to be a TN res or even be voted in. All we require is the you own a toyota 4wd.

thanks, let know what I need to do beyond showing up on Sat with $$.

You are very welcome to join. You do not need to be a TN res or even be voted in. All we require is the you own a toyota 4wd.

Andy,
detail nit... Isn't membership in the TLCA the key prerequisite? TLCA membership takes care of the Toyota 4wd truck ownership criteria; so if you are golden with the TLCA, you are good with the STLCA as chapter of the TLCA. Correct?
Thanks

That is a corrct interp of the TLCA bylaws......but we need members so i was trying not to scare him off :p

I'm a member of TLCA....if that makes any difference.

THe board use to display our member numbers ...I guess something changed in the forum configuration.

The easiest way may be to come to the next meeting in Chattanooga that will be the first Thrs of Feb. Or you can contact Rodger (Dsltoy) and he will be glad to take care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom