Membership Dues - its that time again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mal and I are paid up.

You know this means you need to get your ass out on the trail with us, RIGHT? :rofl:

The thanks I get for pre-scouting White Rim for you.
IMG_0589.JPG

Was thinking about next spring but starting to think about the possibility of snow in the desert.

Paid up or another year!

Duggars paid today but not as result of this post. Website says $25 so consider it interest. Sorry we missed any holiday activities but I'm itchin' to take our rig out, and Leon's Bronco is ready too so we'll look for some info on runs coming up.

Duggars paid today but not as result of this post. Website says $25 so consider it interest. Sorry we missed any holiday activities but I'm itchin' to take our rig out, and Leon's Bronco is ready too so we'll look for some info on runs coming up.
Yes, Leon, it is soon time to get your 4x4's out on the trail. You have been improving your rigs, and they are ready to see some rocks and dirt, in Low Range. Hope to post up some rides soon.
Thanks again for all your help in getting my 80 running smooth. See you in 2020!!!:steer:

Hey HDC members, its that time again to pay your annual membership dues. The dues are $20 per person and can be paid via Paypal by emailing funds for free to email hdcruisers@yahoo.com.

It's easy - here's how.....
  • Go to Paypal.com
  • Log-in or create an account
  • Click - "pay or send money" and then "send to friends and family in the US"
  • Enter email "hdcruisers@yahoo.com"
  • Enter $20, select continue, choose your account to take funds from
  • Click - "send"
New club members will receive a High Desert Cruiser's tee shirt.

Post up if you paid. Thanks ya'll!!

Larry
Hey Larry, just sent initial membership dues via PayPal to hdcruisers@yahoo.com but PayPal response says sent to Jon Stewert. Is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom