Membership Dues 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great response from everybody. Looks like Ali won't be making that phone call to Guido the Punisher.

Last edited:
Paid up

ok, I sent mine with the extra for the Tshirt I got at the Xmas party.

Yep, its that time again to think about paying annual membership dues. The dues are $20 per person family, and can be paid via Paypal to hdcruisers@yahoo.com. Please Paypal as a Friend. Don't do Paypal? See one of us old timers and we can do it for you.

If you want decals, t-shirts, or hoodies check with @Dumpolina on availability. That can be included with your dues. New members get a t-shirt with membership.

Also, we are in pretty good shape. The funds are traditionally used for the holiday party, the website, sometimes a summer picnic, and in the past we have donated to the NMOHVA. Depending on the need to make more t-shirts and decals we might be good for a donation to NMOHVA. We can discuss here, or at the party.

Like Santa, I know who has been naughty or nice, so fork over the $20 or Ali will be making a phone call.:grinpimp:

Just paid new member here. Just paid an extra $5 for a sticker or two. T-Shirt needs to be 2 xlt for me or a woman's large.

Paid dues and already got t-shirt and a sticker.

Thanks RunnerGurl we will definitely be out for some event soon or next months breakfast.

We have plenty of decals to go around too.

I bet you don't have one of these. The sticker that started it all ...

I need one of the black round ones next time we cross paths.

decal gen1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom